When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

dylan0511

My wife, my dauhter and I are going in 5 DAYS!!!!!!! It's my daughters 10th b-day on the 22nd when we are there. We are staying for 8 days at the contemporary.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
TnkrBelPixiDust said:
:p Oh Rob stop bragging!!! Wish I had the convience of going 3 times a week... :cool:

you could! it'd just cost you an arm and a leg.

It's not impossible, just not practical. Look at DonickCo. He's there every month like clockwork. And he lives in NYC

Upvote 0

CaptainMichael

Our last trip was December 4-8, 2003 at the Wilderness Lodge. I'm definitely gonna be there next April/May for Grad Nite and we may go as a family next year as well. I'm planning the trip this time and I'm thinking about waiting for Expedition:Everest to open before we go back. As much as I'd like to go twice next year, it doesn't seem practical. Early 2006 sounds reasonable. I really want to go to Disneyland Resort for the 50th Anniversary, but I don't see my Mom & Dad going for that idea. I've never been and think it would be neat!

Upvote 0

TnkrBelPixiDust

mkt:you could! it'd just cost you an arm and a leg.

It's not impossible, just not practical. Look at DonickCo. He's there every month like clockwork. And he lives in NYC
Yea Yea... I only wish I could go once a month.. im lucky if I get there once a year! :cry:

Upvote 0

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
Don't know if I could do a solo vacation.........

I never even thought about it until my husband suprprised me eight years ago with my first solo trip...now I look foward to it every year!

Only 4 more days!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TraciW

Thanks for the welcomes and sorry for the delay in responding. I've been BUSY! We leave tomorrow morning. :sohappy: So that means less than 24 hours! Geez, I still have so much to do!

Upvote 0

TnkrBelPixiDust

TraciW Thanks for the welcomes and sorry for the delay in responding. I've been BUSY! We leave tomorrow morning. So that means less than 24 hours! Geez, I still have so much to do!
Welcome to the boards TraciW!! Good luck on your trip.. im sure you will have loads of fun!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Miss Bell

dylan0511 said:
My wife, my dauhter and I are going in 5 DAYS!!!!!!! It's my daughters 10th b-day on the 22nd when we are there. We are staying for 8 days at the contemporary.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Let them know that it's your daughter's b-day at restaurants and stuff. We went a few year's ago for my daughter's 10th b-day--they even let her open the Magic Kingdom when we told them it was her b-day(you have to get there early though.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom