When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

the-reason14 said:
In four days, so about 96 hours. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: OMG, I am so happy and thankful.

Thank you God for allowing me to see my 15th Birthday and hopefully allowing me to have a great trip to WDW this year.

I will be 15 in October and like you I can't wait to go to Disney either... But I think it is really great that you said you were so happy AND thankful! I am like that to You should thank God everyday for what he has given you even if it isn't much you do have your life and this message board!LOL

Angie

Upvote 0
BTW I have 25 more days! and 12 more days till i can start running again!! YAYYYYY!! I can't wait to run in the parks a need a work out! Being out of basketball leagues for 2 months because of an injury really got me outta shape! I am counting on WDW to get me back into shape!LOL

Upvote 0

the-reason14

TheDisneyQueen said:
I will be 15 in October and like you I can't wait to go to Disney either... But I think it is really great that you said you were so happy AND thankful! I am like that to You should thank God everyday for what he has given you even if it isn't much you do have your life and this message board!LOL

Angie

Thanks, I try my best to find something to be thankful for even when I was at school dealing with what I was dealing with.

OMG thats weird, you had an injury and couldnt play basketball, me too. I broke my leg last year in October, and we had basically just came back from our last July trip last year. We had plans to go back at Christmas, but the doctor told us, that it would have been impossible to go. I was out the whole season, and broke my leg at our FIRST practice lol. But thanks be to God, I got to go back in a wheelchair but still got to ride everything I wanted, and although it was the crowdest we'd ever seen, it was like the best trip I ever had down there. I had already had so many difficulties at that school already and WDW was absolutely the best therepy for me. I remember I actually tried to think of something to not be happy about while I was there, I couldnt think of nothing.

Upvote 0
the-reason14 said:
Thanks, I try my best to find something to be thankful for even when I was at school dealing with what I was dealing with.

OMG thats weird, you had an injury and couldnt play basketball, me too. I broke my leg last year in October, and we had basically just came back from our last July trip last year. We had plans to go back at Christmas, but the doctor told us, that it would have been impossible to go. I was out the whole season, and broke my leg at our FIRST practice lol. But thanks be to God, I got to go back in a wheelchair but still got to ride everything I wanted, and although it was the crowdest we'd ever seen, it was like the best trip I ever had down there. I had already had so many difficulties at that school already and WDW was absolutely the best therepy for me. I remember I actually tried to think of something to not be happy about while I was there, I couldnt think of nothing.

I tore my ACL, lateral miniskis and minor miniskis i have to go throught rehab too until october about but It won't stop me from going on rides LOL!

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Will be in MK for one day...July 22nd. I will be on the lookout for wdwmagic shirts.

Doesn't look like our dates match Belle (no OffKilter for me in July), maybe in December. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge 12/3 thru 12/8.

Upvote 0

EpcotGrl

Second trip this year (cuz I'm a spoiled brat ;) ): Nov. 4-8, 2004 @ Yacht & Beach Club (I'm in loooove).

The people I house-sit for are the nicest in the world for dragging me along :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TraciW

This is my first post, but I've been absorbing all the info on this website for a couple of months now. :D This is my first trip to WDW. We leave July 14th. Staying at Coronado Springs July 15-21 and then to Gulf Shores for a couple of nights.
I am so excited. There are 12 of us going. 6 adults and 6 kids.

Upvote 0

wdwhoneymooner

Not until early December but we're planning on going twice: The first week in December for my son's birthday and again on Dec. 31st for New Years. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom