When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

22 days!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
getting there! When should i pack? What should i bring? Should i bring a pack or something else what do you guys think? Excited!!!!! :)
Also i do have a knee injury from playing basketball and had surgery about 2 months ago...I could sorta fake that my knee hurts still from the surgery and use a wheel chair to get around and be first in line for rides... taking the wheel chair every where maybe a hassel... hmmm.... I know i won't do that but it would be awesome to be first in line because of an injury LOL

Angie

Upvote 0

Gucci65

TraciW said:
This is my first post, but I've been absorbing all the info on this website for a couple of months now. :D This is my first trip to WDW. We leave July 14th. Staying at Coronado Springs July 15-21 and then to Gulf Shores for a couple of nights.
I am so excited. There are 12 of us going. 6 adults and 6 kids.

Welcome to the boards!! :wave:

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
5 Months from tomorrow!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

I know, I know, but it's been a year and a half since I've been there, so that seems like a short time to me.

Upvote 0

tigger248

TheDisneyQueen said:
I could sorta fake that my knee hurts still from the surgery and use a wheel chair to get around and be first in line for rides... taking the wheel chair every where maybe a hassel... hmmm.... I know i won't do that but it would be awesome to be first in line because of an injury LOL

Angie

Common misconception. Having a wheelchair does not get you first in line. In fact, on some attractions you have to wait longer because they can only store a certain amount of chairs at the entrances and exits. If your knee really hurts and you don't want to walk on it, get the wheelchair. But please don't fake that your knee hurts "to get to the front of the lines". It doesn't really work that way. My brother would happily stand in lines and walk around the park if it meant he wouldn't have spina bifida anymore. Sorry for the thread drift.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
See you there! :wave: :cool:

Are you packed yet? I have about a million things to do before I leave (including stocking up on groceries for the husband, who will not eat ONE SINGLE CASSEROLE I put in the freezer for him, but will instead eat at McDonald's the entire time I'm away...) :rolleyes: :lol:

Upvote 0
21 more days baby!!!!!!!!!!!!, but i have a little problem i really want to make a scrap book for when i come back from Disney... I want to find hidden mickeys and all that cool stuff... but I really don't know how i am going to remeber where all of them are should i bring a notepad there and right down the hidden mickey's to look for and then check them off... or ask a CM near by if there are any hidden mickey's around? Does anyone have ideas of what I could do to remember where hidden mickeys are? If you think i should bring a notepad then should i bring a pack too?

Upvote 0

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
Are you packed yet? I have about a million things to do before I leave (including stocking up on groceries for the husband, who will not eat ONE SINGLE CASSEROLE I put in the freezer for him, but will instead eat at McDonald's the entire time I'm away...) :rolleyes: :lol:

He isn't going with you?

Well all the clothes are sorted out. The new stuff has been bought.
MY DH will start packing today (he has 3 more days of work).
As I do laundry I'll pack the stuff I won't need. Got to get to BJ's for snacks...I'm sooooooo ready for vacation.

4 days till vacation...13 days till WDW! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigger248

TheDisneyQueen said:
I want to find hidden mickeys and all that cool stuff... but I really don't know how i am going to remeber where all of them are should i bring a notepad there and right down the hidden mickey's to look for and then check them off... or ask a CM near by if there are any hidden mickey's around? Does anyone have ideas of what I could do to remember where hidden mickeys are? If you think i should bring a notepad then should i bring a pack too?

I've done that before. I have a little notebook (the small pocket kind) where I wrote pages of hidden mickeys to look for. Only problem is, I forgot to take it with me, so I wrote it all down for nothing. :hammer: But hidden mickeys are fun to look for, especially when you've been a million times. Good luck on your hidden mickey search.

Oh and 9 MORE DAYS (hehe single digits) TIL MY VACATION!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

TraciW said:
This is my first post, but I've been absorbing all the info on this website for a couple of months now. :D This is my first trip to WDW. We leave July 14th. Staying at Coronado Springs July 15-21 and then to Gulf Shores for a couple of nights.
I am so excited. There are 12 of us going. 6 adults and 6 kids.

Welcome! We are doing the opposite....Gulf shore first then WDW. Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0
This is also my first post on this site. My next WDW Trip is in october..can't wait, it's going to be a blast! We are staying at the newly refurbished New Orleans French Quarter.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
He isn't going with you? QUOTE]

Nope, this is my annual solo trip - a gift from my wonderful husband who is not all that nuts about Disney himself, but understands that I am!!!

And - only 5 more days! :sohappy:

Upvote 0
OMG i am almost in the teen zone 20 days till the magic!!! OMG i am in the orange Zone! Check out my countdown calendar I made so you can understand what the orange Zone is !! PM me for it.... the countdown starts at day 60! when i made it! I am so happy 20 more days!!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
tigsmom said:
He isn't going with you? QUOTE]

Nope, this is my annual solo trip - a gift from my wonderful husband who is not all that nuts about Disney himself, but understands that I am!!!

And - only 5 more days! :sohappy:

Don't know if I could do a solo vacation.........

3 days to vacation...12 days till WDW! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TnkrBelPixiDust

I'm going sometime early next year.. going with Mom, 2 brothers, aunt, uncle, 2 cousins, 1 friend and my brothers girlfriend and cousins girlfriend.. they are all leaning towards staying at the Polynesian Resort... (crossing my fingers YAY :sohappy: ) :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom