When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

tigsmom

ogryn said:
Hey everyone, have fun. I'm envious. :)

And we'll feel the same way when you make your trip. :lol:

We leave for Florida first thing in the morning. A little time at the beach then on to WDW. See ya! :wave:

Upvote 0

Jekyll Baker

10-1/2 days to go (7/26-28 yay!) - just for a couple days to get away from everything and relax - staying at CS

Then hopefully again in the first to second week of November - for Food & Wine Festival :slurp: and my birthday :cool: - hope to stay at WL and either BC or AKL

Upvote 0

Agent1964fem

Not until Summer of 2005. I know its far away. But so worth the wait.

Wilderness Lodge 1997
Carribbean Beach 2003

Go on. Dream like dreamers do. And all your wishes will come true.

Upvote 0

pepper2028

Im leaving for WDW in one hour!!!!! I cant tell you the excitement im going through right now, this is going to be a long hour!....but 2 short plain trips, and hello florida!

Upvote 0

jeffs10

pepper2028 said:
Im leaving for WDW in one hour!!!!! I cant tell you the excitement im going through right now, this is going to be a long hour!....but 2 short plain trips, and hello florida!

Have fun in wdw i have a month and 1/2 left i cannot wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom