When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

John Baynes

123 more days

I just got back from a trip to Vegas and while it was alot of fun. Got to see all of our grown children. It really made me wish that it was November and I was at WDW. I also just counted on my calendar and we only have 123 days till our trip. (nov 2-9 at POFQ.) :lol:

Upvote 0

Yellowbird97

7 more days :sohappy: I have a question about Boardwalk Villas, hopefully someone will have an answer for me. We are checking in next week and was wondering if anyone knew about the piping system renovations that are going on there presently. Does anyone know how intrusive or inconvenient this will be for guests? Any information will be appreciated, thanks :wave:

Upvote 0

IlovyensiD

Hi! We leave tomorrow night. 21 hour drive :hammer: We will be at DW from July 2-July12 at the Hotel Royal Plaza. The we go to Daytona Beach and then back to DW from July 16 through July 22 (Offsite). I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :D

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

I was there for 12 days 4 years ago today with our grandparents.

In 5 more months, we leave again, only replacing 4th of July festivities for Christmas and New Years.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom