When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

tigger248

14 more days til my July trip!
128 more days til my November trip!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

2 countdowns at once are great! Something still to look forward to even after my coming July trip.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

sept 11-16 Riverside First time stayint there cannot wait.

dont read below it doest match the dates above have already been booked cannot change below for some reason.

Upvote 0

the-reason14

In four days, so about 96 hours. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: OMG, I am so happy and thankful.

Thank you God for allowing me to see my 15th Birthday and hopefully allowing me to have a great trip to WDW this year.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

TheDisneyQueen said:
What day do u think i shold start packing I am at day 26 now

I'd hold off until you are a week out. :lol: Now me, I start packing early, but then I'm up doing last minute laundry & packing just before (literally) we leave. :wave:

Upvote 0

PLTram

We're waiting until our son is 5 and our daughter is 2 1/2....that puts us there around May 2006. I'm thinking we'll go back to Riverside. Hopefully the lines for E:E will have died down a little by then...or should I say, hopefully E:E will be open by then.

Upvote 0

Lil'mermaid

tigsmom said:
I'd hold off until you are a week out. :lol: Now me, I start packing early, but then I'm up doing last minute laundry & packing just before (literally) leave. :wave:

Thats because you take the clothes that we still need to wear! Last year when you packed I went to school in sweats in July because you had packed all my other clothes!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom