When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

poohbear6103

Going August 28th to Sept 7th. 57 more dats. Aghh! So far away. Somehwat dissapointed though because Jungle Cruise will not be up until 2 days before I leave and no Small World for the first time in 3 trips :mad:

Oh well that is about as much complaining as one can do when going to Disney. Let's hope little rain. Crossing my fingers!

Off property hotel: 1985
Polynesian: June 2003
Polynesian: October 2003
Polynesian this fall. Yeah!!!

Upvote 0

tink247

I have my first tripped planned for Nov.13 - 20 at the Contemp. I can't wait!! BTW- I love this forum. So many helpfull ideas and a great outlet for my Disney excitement!

:wave:

Upvote 0

MagicalMonorail

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0
While listening to when you wish upon a star I thought (was daydreaming actually) about being in the magic kingdom running to POTC with my family and noticing the fireworks up above me and got a little teary eyed... do you guys have any expierences where you became teary- eyed at Disney because of how much you missed it or how happy you are that you were there? I was thinking talking about this could maybe, possibly make time go by quicker for us expecting to go to Disney soon... well I still got 28 more days! Please share your Teary-eyed expierence to make this time go by quicker LOL!

Angie

I could remember when it was day 60 now it is day 28!! :)

Upvote 0

tigger248

I get teary eyed just thinking about Disney World. Listening to park music in my car, let's just say it's a good thing I wear sunglasses when I drive. When I'm there, the smallest thing can set me off. Especially parades and fireworks shows. When I was getting ready to leave my college program, I saw fantasmic for my last time and that was where it really hit me that the most wonderful experience of my life was ending. I cried through the whole show, and my memories with the finale music are of the way I felt and the tears just streaming down. It's a good memory because I love the show, but part of me still wants to cry because I just remember how I felt that night. Walking into the parks for the first time after a long while away also gets me.

This is exactly why I'm so happy that I go back "home" in only 16 days. After that trip then my next countdown will go on for the next trip November 10-15 which is in like 130 days.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom