When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

Raptorsr

Going from september 19-26 all the way from winnipeg, manitoba, canada. Going to be an interesting car ride for 35 hours all I can think of is the family that did the same thing a few months ago and lost control of their are and all died except a baby. It was grand parents from europe, and family. sad sad sad

Upvote 0

MKBurn15

I'm leaving for Atlanta tomorrow, then we're gonna drive to Orlando to check in and then probably we'll go to Disney Sunday or Saturday! Hoorah! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Enderikari

I'm going tomorrow! Of course, I went today, and yesterday before it, and I will probably go the day after that... maybe I will catch a movie instead....
::Continues rambling::

Upvote 0
I will be visiting WDW on December 25, 2004 until January 2, 2005. I just made reservations for the Grand Floridian! So thats about 6 months away......:mad:. I just keep on counting the days...:wave:I still have 6 months to go!

Upvote 0

OliveMcFly

Our next trip will be December 4 - 11, 2004. We are staying at Shades of Green. This is a huge family trip. My mother, father, grandmother, brother, his wife, and 1 yr old son, brother, his wife, and 4 month old daughter, and me. We feel we must start the kids out early with Disney. I didn't go 'til I was 3. Hence the 85.

Upvote 0

careship

DisneyGrl85 said:
Our next trip will be December 4 - 11, 2004. We are staying at Shades of Green. This is a huge family trip. My mother, father, grandmother, brother, his wife, and 1 yr old son, brother, his wife, and 4 month old daughter, and me. We feel we must start the kids out early with Disney. I didn't go 'til I was 3. Hence the 85.

I didn't go until I was three either. Granted, that's because it didn't exist until then. Yes first trip was in 1972 and I haven't missed a year yet. Sometimes I think I should just move down there or at least closer then Michigan since we drive down there a couple times a year.

Upvote 0

OliveMcFly

careship said:
Sometimes I think I should just move down there or at least closer then Michigan since we drive down there a couple times a year.
We live in Pennsylvania and we used to drive down all the time. The trips have made me immune to the smell of my brother's feet. LOL We've been flying to WDW since '99 and won't stop. Maybe we should all just move closer to WDW. Life would be so much better. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom