When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

d'Isigny

Originally posted by Punkss
Ha ha well i'm 22 and we're going 2 weeks with a 10 Day Pass so we should (!) cover everything! Plus Universal, IOA and Sea World so we have plenty to cover. Definiltley going to be fun. And i definiltey agree on the no debt thing and thats exactly why we did it, and plus i'm buying a new car in December so need fresh money!

You got me excited again....its not hard!

Universal?

I've heard of that...:D

Upvote 0

Danijo

When am I going?

THREE MORE DAYS!!!!

We leave Monday the 7th. Six days at the Polynesian and then the four-day cruise starting the 13th!

See ya soon Mickey!

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

I will be there from Sept 2nd to Sept 16th staying at the Wilderness Lodge! Celebrating my 21st birthday on the 8th Sept! I cannot wait!!!!

* Only another 89 days until all my dreams come true (again!) *

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Originally posted by mad_mark
Thanks Belle, thats what I needed to hear:sohappy:

I've checked out a couple of the fan websites as suggested and i feel a whole lot happier.:sohappy:

Cant wait only 9 weeks to go!!:D

Thanks again belle
You are so very welcome!!! On my last trip ( Last week) a friend of mine from work stayed at the Coronado Springs and LOVED It. The only downside to this resort is that it is HUGE. If you arent much on walking then request a building close to the food courts!!!! If you dont care about that, then just let the staff there surprise you!!! I have always stayed in the Casitas Section which I like a lot. Sam & Melanie opted for the more out of the way Racheros. His room was RIGHT by the main pool area. Personal preference I guess!!! You will have an awesome time!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

figmentmom

I'm making my annual solo trip (a gift from my very understanding, but not-particularily-crazy-about-Disney husband) July 16 - 26 - only 42 days to go!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Originally posted by figmentmom
I'm making my annual solo trip (a gift from my very understanding, but not-particularily-crazy-about-Disney husband) July 16 - 26 - only 42 days to go!!!:sohappy:

I tell people that I could do that and they think I'm crazy....(go by myself)

Upvote 0

JJHale

Now I'm REALLY excited. My wife just noticed that the August hours are posted!

Now I can begin to plot ... MK this day, MGM that day ... the madness continues!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom