when are you going to mvmcp

lscott933

we will be going to the opening night on nov 27th. does anyone know if there is going to be anything new this year for mvmcp for the h.c.o.e.

thrupaytonseyes

We'll be there Dec 18th. OUr second time, loved it so mush last year we decided to make it a family tradition! Taking my sis, bro-in-law, and 80 & 85 year old grandparents as well...should be a blast!!!! Hope they love it as much as we do. Can't wait to see my son's reaction now that he is a year older(2 1/2) and knows the characters more this time! He is looking forward to seeing Mickey, Cinderella, "Cinderella's house"(this what he calls the castle everytime he sees it on TV) and "Cinderella's friend" (this is what he calls Snow White)

Just so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

Year 2

Went last year for the first time -- making a special trip this year to go.

If you were going to Disney World for just ONE day -- this would be the ticket to buy. NO LINES!!!! TONS OF CHARACTERS!!!! FREE COOKIES ALL NIGHT!!!!

ps dec2

Upvote 0

imamouse

PhilharMagician said:
Nov 29th. I wonder when is Disney going to release the detailed party info. I thought it was September last year.

I've been wondering the same. I have last year's schedule - is there much (if any) variation of the times from year to year?

Upvote 0

ralz28

We are going on the 18th. This will be our first Christmas party and first time in Disney World for christmas!!! Tickets came in the mail yesterday.

Upvote 0

NadieMasK2

Dec. 18th! First time! :wave:

Two questions - Beachclub - what is the Yuletide fantasy tour, and is there really no lines for the rides? I know there are a limited number of tickets, but isn't it still a lot of people?

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

NadieMasK2 said:
Dec. 18th! First time! :wave:

Two questions - Beachclub - what is the Yuletide fantasy tour, and is there really no lines for the rides? I know there are a limited number of tickets, but isn't it still a lot of people?

I have no idea about the lines. This will be my first time going. I heard they sell 25,000 tickets, so it's probably still pretty crowded.

You can read about the Yuletide Fantasy Tour here: http://allearsnet.com/btp/tours.htm (it's way down the bottom of the page)
It looks like a great way to see a good chunk of the property, since we're only going for the weekend.

Hope this helps. :wave:

Upvote 0

NADisney

We are going to Two parties this year Dec 8th and Dec 13th , Seeing Eartha Kitt at EPCOT for the CP Dec 11th. :sohappy: :xmas:

Last year went to 4 parties,the Christmas Parade Tapeing on sat. and saw Marlie Matlin at EPCOT for CP. :sohappy: :xmas:

Staying at POP Century the 50's or 70's . :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol: :wave: :xmas:

Upvote 0

PixyDust

NADisney said:
We are going to Two parties this year Dec 8th and Dec 13th , Seeing Eartha Kitt at EPCOT for the CP Dec 11th. :sohappy: :xmas:

Last year went to 4 parties,the Christmas Parade Tapeing on sat. and saw Marlie Matlin at EPCOT for CP. :sohappy: :xmas:

Staying at POP Century the 50's or 70's . :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol: :wave: :xmas:

Ah, the Christmas Parade taping. One of the cameramen kept his camera on my son for no less than 5 minutes in 2003. Close up!!! It was like, do we wave, do we act like we don't know the camera is RIGHT THERE, what should we do...???

We watched that parade like hawks on Christmas Day, and no sign of him. We watched the tape we made of it thinking we surely had missed him somewhere, and no sign of him. We're going to try our luck again this year. :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom