when are you going to mvmcp

lscott933

we will be going to the opening night on nov 27th. does anyone know if there is going to be anything new this year for mvmcp for the h.c.o.e.

gjpjtj

We will be at MVMCP on 11/29, for the first time!! :xmas:

Does anyone know when the taping for the Christmas parade is this year?

Upvote 0

MouseMadness

Just found this on allears:

Gates usually (but not always) open before 7 p.m.

You can enter the park with your event ticket beginning at 4 p.m. and you'll be given a wrist band. At 6 p.m., those attending the party are directed to Tomorrowland while Cast Members clear the park. At 7 p.m. the park reopens for the party.

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I'm going on Dec 15th!!! Seems like I'm the only one from this forum going that day:) !! More hot chocolate and cookies for me!!! We went back in 03 and had a blast....It was freezing cold though!

Upvote 0

patelaine1953

tink rules said:
I just got my ticket today!!!

Was happy to see that it's a plastic card instead of a paper one... I keep all these!!!!

I contacted Ticket Services back in May or whenever and was given a number to pick up my tickets after I arrive. Did they actually mail yours? I wasn't told anything about mailing, just to go to guest services with my ticket order #.

Upvote 0

conntom

Here is what Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party is like.
The Magic Kingdom comes alive Thanksgiving weekend in full holiday decoration. Almost overnight, wreaths, bells, a bigger than life Christmas tree and holiday lights adorn the Magic Kingdom.
A number of special holiday shows take place from mid-December on.
The Magic Kingdom Tree lighting ceremony takes place most nights on Main Street.
Country Bear Jamboree puts on a special holiday celebration you don't want to miss! (Usually runs throughout December)
Mickey's Night Before Christmas is performed mid-December (Galaxy PalaceTheater).
Diamond Horseshoe Christmas Revue.
more about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
The Magic Kingdom is transformed into a Holiday Partyland with special decorations. See the first snow fall of the season on Main Street, enjoy two performances of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade, have your family photograph taken and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies. A free souvenir button commemorates the event.

Holiday stage shows include the following: Every Day's a Holiday with Mickey, Minnie and the Kids of the Kingdom at the Castle; Diamond Horseshoe Christmas Revue; and Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas in Tomorrowland's Galaxy Palace Theatre. There are also choral groups, carolers, Santa Goofy and a special holiday edition of Wishes fireworks.
The parade is spectacular and is accompanied by great Disney Magic and Musi
Gates usually (but not always) open before 7 p.m.
You can enter the park with your event ticket beginning at 4 p.m. and you'll be given a wrist band. At 6 p.m., those attending the party are directed to Tomorrowland while Cast Members clear the park. At 7 p.m. the park reopens for the party.
This sounds like a lot of fun, but is it overly crowded?
WDW limits the number of tickets sold in order to keep the crowds down and many nights do sell out in advance. It is estimated that tickets max out around 20,000. Check out the Reader Comments!
Are there special WDW packages I can purchase that include MVMCP?
Yes, you can often purchase a special Holiday Package which includes tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Contact Disney Reservations (CRO) for details.
I have never been, what tips can you give me?
Buy a Disney Holiday Hat and Join in the Fun! Santa Hat's with Mickey Ears and Reindeer Horns with Mickey Ears are Available.
Have your family photo taken first!
Ride the Mountains during the First Parade!
Take in the Snow on Main Street!
Visit the characters in Fantasyland later in the evening.
Join the Country Bears for a Holiday Musical Treat.
Make sure to watch the Special Fireworks!
Watch the second showing of the parade.
Pace yourself -- the park empties quite abit by midnight and you'll have most attractions to yourself.
I'm not sure I want to spend the money for MVMCP. Is it a must see?
If you are on a budget, there is no need to attend MVMCP. Most all the decorations are out during normal operating hours. What you will end up missing (during the first half of December) is the Christmas Parade and special fireworks.

I hope I didn't get you to excited it is a lot of fun Have a great time.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

swimmom

patelaine1953 said:
I contacted Ticket Services back in May or whenever and was given a number to pick up my tickets after I arrive. Did they actually mail yours? I wasn't told anything about mailing, just to go to guest services with my ticket order #.
Are you maybe thinking of Candlelight Processional tickets? Those tickets have to be picked up at guest servises either when you arrive at WDW or the day of your reservation. MVMCP tickets are mailed to you after you order them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom