What's your least favorite WDW park?

SpongeChampion

Original Poster
Now that we've settled what our favorite park is let's discuss what our LEAST favorite park is. My least favorite is Hollywood Studios.

Frank&Ollie

Animal Kingdom. To me it is still a Zoo trying to be a Disney Park.

Which is why I say *anticipating negative responses* that no new park should be build until they get AK right! :eek:

krankenstein

Animal Kingdom. To me it is still a Zoo trying to be a Disney Park.

Which is why I say *anticipating negative responses* that no new park should be build until they get AK right! :eek:

:eek: BLASPHEMY!!!! :eek:

I'm only joking. You are entitled to your opinion. I only hope that one day you will be able to enjoy DAK as much as me.

Kelsybelle

DHS would be my least favorite but if someone said they were going to take me there right this very minute, then I would go in 2 seconds! :animwink:

hpyhnt 1000

Its Animal Kingdom for me. Like Double E said, there is nothing nostalgic about it, at least for me. I will admit that E:E did elevate its status in my mind, but it still falls flat when compared to the offerings of the other parks.

AK, it doesn't have the real Disney theme for me, but i love the rides. It still needs work, as for DHS, thats my favorite! I love the Hollywood theme but thats my opinion. My second least favorite is *ducks* Epcot. It gets boring for me, they should put in more rides!

Tinkerbella16

As much as I love all four parks. My least favorite would have to be AK. I can never make that park an all-day park whenever I go. By the time it hits noon, it is reallly hot (and i'm talking november-its never that hot) and we end up going back to our resort. I just don't get the same magical feeling that I get with MK, Epcot, and DHS. I like to take my time in the parks and take in all of the atmosphere, but AK just doesn't do it for me.

But I still love Dinosaur and EE :D

Murph5472

I would have to agree that mine is also DAK.

And Mickeypal1, I thought the same thing....seeemed MUCH hotter! But that's not why it's 4th on my list. As others have said, just not quite the same feel......yet!

the-reason14

Id have to say AK too. It really doesnt have much to do. I mainly go there now for E:E and I think if that wasnt there, Id probably stopped going there years ago. And imo its the hottest park and because of the animals it doesnt smell really good, so AK gets my vote. I like it but, not as much as the others.

Although mgm doesnt have alot either besides shows which are only good to watch so many times, I love me some ToT.

Cinderella1976

I love all the parks for different reasons, but if I HAD to choose my least favorite, I guess it would have to be Animal Kingdom. Even though it is my least favorite, it is still a must on our trips. We love EE, Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Kali River Rapids, the Safari and FOTLK.

majorrfb

Least favorite Disney Park

Now that we've settled what our favorite park is let's discuss what our LEAST favorite park is. My least favorite is Hollywood Studios.

DITTO!!! However, I love Fantasmic and Osborne lights when they are up for the holidays. In fact, we planned our Nov.-Dec trip to see the Osborne light Show and all of the decorations in all of the parks:xmas: :sohappy:

DDuckFan130

I have to jump on the bandwagon and say AK as well. Of our 3-4 trips a year, we try to make it out once during one of those trips, and even then we go for half a day. We do E:E, Nemo the Musical, and Dinosaur. And yes, it's hotter than the other parks, which is why we usually go there when we go to WDW in the colder months :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom