What's your "Go To" Souvenir?

thumper

A Christmas ornament from at Disney's Days of Christmas at DS, and I usually pick up next year's calendar when I'm there for the W&D half marathon (last year I grabbed the 2018 Vintage Attraction poster calendar, and I think it's my favorite)

JohnD

Did you get that Mickey Halloween one during a party?!

That was a generic Halloween one. Nice, huh? Unless I see another one I really like, I'm good to go with a Halloween mug. Wasn't too thrilled with the pumpkin/Mickey Ears mug last year.

ELG13

That was a generic Halloween one. Nice, huh? Unless I see another one I really like, I'm good to go with a Halloween mug. Wasn't too thrilled with the pumpkin/Mickey Ears mug last year.
Yes I was disappointed with that mug. And I was also bummed that they had the same haunted Mansion mug last year that I had gotten 2 yrs before.

JosieBee

Tons of photos and video to make a scrapbook and an iMovie to get to relive the trip when the Disney Blues hit. I always get a Christmas ornament for the tree, pins for my ever growing collection, and a mug.

ELG13

Oh...big Mickey head rice krispie. It only lasts a few days post Disney but it helps when I need to eat my feelings....cause you know...post Disney blues...

Maddad

We do the fridge magnet that holds a 2x3 photo. Currently we have two Disney and one universal. None of them have ever had a photo in them. I look at them while drinking directly from the gallon of milk and think I should go print pics for them. I never do and have the same thought every time.

N2dru

Attractions ride vehicles. I have several and wish they made more. Read they will have a toy Alien Swinging Saucer and a mini Slinky Dog coaster car available soon. Can't wait!!

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I don't really buy souvenirs anymore. I guess, since I have to spend $$ for my kids to get stuff, I'm either tapped out, or just tired of the whole ordeal. I sometimes buy a new baseball hat there, or a coffee mug, I guess that counts, but I don't go out of my way to find something

Lunamis

What a fun thread :joyfull:

I'm definately in the drinkware category- mugs, travel mugs, etc. I drink a lot of coffee/tea so it's useful. I'll usually do one pin per trip too- my go to being attraction related ones- no years.

My "different" one is metal keychains. I sometimes use them but really just hoard them like a dragon. :hilarious:

IMG_20180525_083954353.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom