What's your "Go To" Souvenir?

eliza61nyc

I'm a watch gal. love Mickey watches. lately though I'm doing the pandora charms, I've got Cinderallas coach, mickey ears, monorail, red and white minnie bead, and a sparklie mickey clamp.

MomofPrincessGrace

I almost always go for tumbler type cups or water bottles and keychains. I prefer those over shirts because I can use/see them daily. I always buy my daughter a shirt with the year on it. My sister always gets shirts as well. I got the most adorable Pinocchio coffee mug at the Vineland Outlet from Shanghi Disney with is totally adorable. I love Disney themed everyday items. My daughter also gets the pressed pennies every visit.

Launchpad McQuack

I was never a pin collector, but ever since our honeymoon, my wife and I have been getting pins, and that has now extended to the kids. We each get one, and then we get a "family" pin. For example, on our honeymoon, I got Donald, she got Thumper, and "we" got the Mickey/Minnie wedding pin. We've been five times since then, with two kids added (although one has only been while "still on the inside," but we still picked out a pin for him because we did the same thing for his sister when she was in the same situation).

Angel Ariel

Silhouettes.

We also each pick out a pin that represents some important part of the trip to us (1 each, for DH, DD and I)

oh, and a dated christmas ornament too..almost forgot about that :)

Dole Whip Happy Hour

I end up getting a bag of some kind...book bag, beach bag, cinch/rope bag, mini backpack like bag. Most of the time, I wasn't planning on buying one, but end up getting one because I need one for some stupid reason. At home, I am happy I bought each and every one, love using them.

Hcalvert

My dad has been collecting shot glasses from each of the resorts and I believe he bought a few at Epcot from the World Showcase. He buys a few each time we go.

Launchpad McQuack

Christmas Tree Ornaments

This is another thing we do. Every year, whether or not we visit WDW, we get some sort of Disney ornament of Christmas decoration with the year on it. We also get the kids their own ornament for each year (so far, they each have a different "first Christmas one," and my daughter has a Lady & the Tramp from her huge dog phase and a Belle).

Gillyanne

We tend to go towards the dated magnets, pins etc, and if we're there during a festival, something of the festival (also usually magnet or pin). I also collect figment stuff, so I make it a point to get any new figment stuff that may have come out each trip (or some of it to split up costs if they come out with a bunch)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom