What's your "Go To" Souvenir?

mmelka

My wife and I have gotten a mug, magnet, and a picture frame for each of our trips to WDW. We will most likely continue that tradition with our trip to DL this August. We have also made custom shirts for each of our trips, one tradition I would be happy if it didn't continue ;)

Goofyernmost

For me it has always been Golf Balls. I have a display case that has a golf balls that I bought at every golf course, Disney Park, major city and whenever there is one with the logo of a place printed on it. They stopped doing them by year so I stopped buying them each time I went. I got upset enough that when I made my one and only trip to Disneyland on the 50th Anniversary of the park I pulled a store manager aside to complain that Disney really failed on the opportunity to sell 50 cent golf balls for $5.00. All they needed was a minor reference to the year (1955-2005) and Disneyland Anniversary printed on it. So now they only have generic golf balls with no date so there is no need for me to buy anymore of them. But, I could buy 50 million R2D2's that I don't want.

mf1972

Vinylmation...I think I am the only one who still buys them. I miss the glory days!
9550FE29-E2D5-464A-8C80-F04715D74722.jpeg
this one always confused me. don’t know what it’s supposed to be. i called him s&m mickey

DisneyDoctor

Something special and unique to the trip. Something that holds personal value, so when I look at said thing it takes me back to the exact moment of joy and inspiration.

FettFan

As for the topic at hand....my "Go To" is generally a popcorn bucket. I get one from each park, plus one of the novelty ones, like my R2-D2.
star-wars-r2-d2-popcorn-bucket-drink-stein-xl.jpg

Though next trip out, I'm totally going to have a nightly drink at Trader Sam's so I can get the collectible drinkware.
I especially want the ceramic Nautilus sub.
10410170_10206463520004370_5795480514369087606_n1-600x404.jpg

WDWJeffC37

We always all get t-shirts. Last trip was Pandora. Also, a fridge magnet preferably with the year on it, but sometimes we have to write the year on it. My daughter usually tries to get something with Stitch on it. She's crazy about Stitch. Cheers!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom