What's your "go to", "cannot miss" meal at the world.

ugadawg001

I can't narrow it down to just one restaurant, but there are three that are ALWAYS on our list of ADRs...

• Citricos - We always get a table along the railing across from the kitchen; our ADR is for mid-week, in hopes of a smaller crowd...so, the chefs aren't as busy and we get the opportunity to chat with them; our dining experience can last 2 hours...its our DDP version of V&A's Chef's Table! 😝😝
  • Kona Cafe - We USED TO reserve a breakfast and a dinner ADR here, but now its only good for breakfast...; Kona's breakfast is our last meal before we leave to go back to reality...since the Poly is our DVC "home", we stay here frequently and it is easy to make this our last meal after packing up the car; Loco-Moco is underrated and I love it!; we have, once or twice, made 2 breakfast ADRs here in one trip!
  • Liberty Tree Tavern - I'm not 110% sure why, but we are always here, every trip...most likely, its the style of food. Very comforting to my family's palette, even if its very "cafeteria-like" in quality
  • BONUS - Rose & Crown - Again, this is a comfort thing...bangers and mash, Sheppard's pie...I'll eat that all day, every day; BUT, you ask, why is this only considered a bonus favorite??? Our next trip will be the first time we do not have an ADR :eek:😝

JustAFan

Via Napoli is #1. We ate there our first trip as a family and have eaten there every trip since.

Crystal Palace and La Hacienda are favorites too. We try to hit those every trip as well. There's a lot of good eating at Disney World!

Mainahman

Via Napoli is #1. We ate there our first trip as a family and have eaten there every trip since.

Crystal Palace and La Hacienda are favorites too. We try to hit those every trip as well. There's a lot of good eating at Disney World!
I love Napoli's calamari!!!!

Stellajack

Premium Member
1. BOMA'S
2. I know I'll be pilloried for this but I love The Brown Derby Cobb Salad entree with a glass of white wine for a very late lunch/early dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom