What's your favourite way to cure a Disney hangover??

I_heart_Tigger

hair of the dog?

disney_characters_pluto.jpg

MickeyDent

I like to watch videos of the parks and attractions. I don't do the YouTube thing too much. I actually have home movies of the rides burned to DVD so I can watch them on a big screen. Also listening to park audio of the BGM and audio from "on ride" really helps.

Margaritas are ALWAYS good too!!!

Captain Chaos

I usually put on my CDs, or play music from Live 365 or Dtunes Radio... I may get sick of it after a few weeks.. but, a few weeks after getting sick of it, I long for the music again...

Susan Savia

:) We always have the groundwork layed down for the trip following the one coming up! Then on the drive home we discuss things we'd do differently next time, places to see, rides, etc. In the meantime, theres all those pictures we took, trip video to look at, and of course this site!!

ali_cat_3

Original Poster
Theme park music??

A few of you have mentioned listening to songs from the theme parks. Are these available on I tunes?? Or where would one go to get these songs???

Ali :wave:

figgyfan

When we get back, I try and stay in vacation mode as long as possible. I have this luxury since I work at an elementary school, and I am off for 10 weeks . When we get home, I go to the pool as much as possible, try and sleep in, eat out, and spend crazy amounts of time watching home movies of the trip, listening to park music............etc.

KingStefan

I've read a lot of suggestions on a lot of threads on these boards, and nothing works, although these boards help me personally a bit. It's been almost two years for me now, and I'm not over it. It keeps me up at nights sometimes. DW has been laid off, and I don't even want to tell you about other stuff going on. I don't even know when we'll get back. I haven't read through this whole thread, but I intend to, because I really need some suggestions myself. Thanks all the posters (I see that there have been a lot) for the help in advance.

CaptainJackNO

1. Plan next trip
2. Listen to Live 365
3. Talk about next trip
4. Buy stuff from WDW merchandise

There really is no cure, sorry to say. Like the flu, You can treat the symptoms, but it must run its course (til the next trip)
:wave:

luvlifeinfl

A few of you have mentioned listening to songs from the theme parks. Are these available on I tunes?? Or where would one go to get these songs???

Ali :wave:

The theme park music can be stream lined thru http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=search&searchdesc=Disney+theme+park&x=17&y=15

I have not seen the Park CD's available thru Itunes. I had a friend that was going to Disney and I had her pick it up for me. This is the one I have, but it is cheaper in the parks.

http://www.magicalmemoriesstore.com/servlet/the-1301/walt-disney-store,-disneystore,/Detail

Mr Toad

I make my scrapbook. Look at old scrapbooks. Plan the next years trip. Play 8-10 hours per day on Everquest as my froggie shaman-Jthaddeustoad Oftoadhall :lol:.

elisatonks

Before i ended up moving to orlando I would watch disney films for weeks, and start planning my next trip. (i'm so lucky nowadays, if i need a disney fix I just go to the parks, as i'm now 20 min away. lol) :)

nyfrenchy

I too was suffering from severe Disney withdrawal....

Instead of keeping blowing $$$ on Prozac, I rented a U-Haul and moved to Orlando. Also the sunlight helps too.

AGentlRose

I usually have another trip in the planning stage before we leave, this makes it easier to leave, knowing that we'll be back.

I write a hotel review for TripAdvisor.

Visiting Disney forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom