What's Your Favorite WDW Resort...

H2Opolo15

In my opinion this is where the magic starts, when you arrive at the resort of your choice and get into your room and just be completely engulfed in the magic...

My personal favorite is the Caribbean Beach. From the moment you enter those gates you're in a tropical paradise. And the custom house just is the finishing touch! I've always stayed here and just being there is Disney to me!

Mukta

I've only stayed at 3 onsite resorts. Beach Club is my favorite. The first time I walked in, I felt like I had finally come home.

Upvote 0

forevermickey

I am a HUGE CBR fan as well!!! We always stay there and I love all things about it. I love to visit the resorts for pictures of dining. My favs are Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian..... I like walking around the Contemporary but not sure if I would want to stay there. Right now CBR is my top and also suits my family's needs perfect. When my daughter is grown maybe we will stay at the Wilderness Lodge but I do think I would miss CBR:(

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Caribbean Beach is the sentimental favorite, although we haven't stayed there as a family in years.

Yacht Club is the Ultimate Disney Resort--our favorite!!

Upvote 0

H2Opolo15

Original Poster
Last time I was there (December '10) my parents said we would potentially stay somewhere else our next trip. My brother and I both blurted out no, because CBR is where we've always stayed and it just feels like Disney to us. No where else can hold those childhood memories we have there! CBR 4ever:sohappy:

Upvote 0

10Magic

Coronado Springs! The quiet pools really are quiet, the bus service is great, the main pool is spectacular, and since I've stayed there around 10 times, it really does feel like home!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom