What's Your Favorite WDW Resort...

H2Opolo15

In my opinion this is where the magic starts, when you arrive at the resort of your choice and get into your room and just be completely engulfed in the magic...

My personal favorite is the Caribbean Beach. From the moment you enter those gates you're in a tropical paradise. And the custom house just is the finishing touch! I've always stayed here and just being there is Disney to me!

Bowler Hat Girl

Of the resorts I've stayed at, the Contemporary is my favorite by far. But I'll admit I'm picky about it because I want to have a room facing MK. One of my favorite things to do at WDW is to wake up before everyone else in my family and have my coffee out on the balcony while watching the monorails rev up. It's so peaceful, and I just haven't gotten anything like that from the other resorts I've stayed at.

Upvote 0

chrissyw14

I dont know if this counts but I love the Walt Disney Dolphin.

I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary and the Polyenasin looks fun with the island feel

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

It's a tie between WL and DAKL. I absolutely love them both. The lobbies are breathtaking and the atmosphere is wonderful. If I didn't have such strong ties to DAKL, WL would probably be my stand along favorite just because of its location. I love having the boat ride to MK and not being a huge fan of AK, DAKL is far from everything. But I truly love them both and would easily stay at either in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

We've stayed at 8 different resorts and have enjoyed them all...love being on site. It's hard to pick favs, but:

Deluxe/Villas: Animal Kingdom Lodge (a.k.a. Jambo House)
Moderate: Coronado Springs
Value: POP Century

Upvote 0

cabihler

not even close

favorite resort ... what a no brainer

1) Caribbean Beach - flat out hands down by about a zillion to 1

2) Pop Century - if budget is a concern and i just can't do the CBR then POP is a great alternative, i truly love it

3) POLY - for those really, really special times. i love the Poly but all things considered the CBR always wins out over this one as well

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

POFQ has become a favorite of ours. The only complaint I have about the resort is that there is only one small hot tub available for the number of guests. After a long day at the parks, it can be difficult to get a spot in the hot tub to soak those tired muscles. The resort has great theme, centrally located, access to DTD by boat, and relaxing atmosphere.

Upvote 0

dvader15

We've enjoyed the Beach Club. We love its location (walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios), but so far our favorite is Saratoga Springs. We got to stay at a Grand Villa with our family and it was AMAZING. We'll be checking out the Boardwalk in November. Can't wait :)

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

I love POP Century, we've been staying there since it opened and it just feels like home to me everytime we go back. And the atmosphere is just great I love it!

And as for hotels that I would love to stay at it's the Boardwalk, I love the look of it and the location I would love to stay here one day. It's just a beautiful resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom