What's your favorite souvenier from WDW.

DivineMadness7

My family always gets our souvenir photo from Splash Mountain...

Well on our last trip (December 02) I got a little creative....there were 7 of us, so we got a log to ourselves.

the rows went from front to back

the 1 being my 6'5 tall uncle sitting in the middle of the backseat

the first three rows put their hands out to their side of the log in the same formation

In the back row, my uncle stuck both of his hands up in the air above his head in a "swan dive" formation

It was the best on-ride photo we've taken yet! We got several comments from the people at the picture area. :lol:

It's always a stretch to cough up the money for those photos, but this one was definately worth it!

We're going back this December...and I'm trying to come up with another "formation" to top it .....:drevil:

surfsupdon

My birthday cake hat that lights up.

I used that for two birthdays in Disney and felt like the star of the show. The CMs and Guests were great. And we use it for all birthdays at home and it's a lot of fun!

GastonsBigBro

Favorite souveneir

Hi, first post.

My favorite by far is the Pirate rifle I got at the MK in 1975, when I was 4 (got a few other pirate guns over the next few years). I played with it like crazy and still have it, despite having moved about 8 times since then. I get all warm and fuzzy when I see that they still sell essentially the same guns there now. Great stuff. I accumulated many more souveneirs since then but none have topped that.

wdwmomof3

My daughter just got back and she bought my little poodle a new Disney collar. It's so cute, so now it's my favorite thing... until we go again. :)

redkoala245

I have 2 favorites:
My first is this classic looking Mickey Pink sweatshirt. Where I could only find at the GF (everywhere else was hard)
My 2nd is poofy looking Piglet pillow/doll thing.
:D

Philo

Our Painting, "Carribean Dual" which we bought from The Art of Disney. It cost a small fortune to ship it to the UK but it was worth it.

disneyfan123

Pins / Shotglasses

I also bought a Peter Pan Figurine of Neverland with clouds above and Peter, Wendy and Tink flying through the clouds! I love it!

Hi, first post.

My favorite by far is the Pirate rifle I got at the MK in 1975, when I was 4 (got a few other pirate guns over the next few years). I played with it like crazy and still have it, despite having moved about 8 times since then. I get all warm and fuzzy when I see that they still sell essentially the same guns there now. Great stuff. I accumulated many more souveneirs since then but none have topped that.

you know, i remember i got a gun from POTC back in the early 90s, which was before they started putting the orange caps on the front. it was a double barrelled pistol, and i thought it was teh coolest thing in the world. eventually it broke, and ive never found the same gun again, but even if i did, it wouldnt be the same since it was have that orange cap... oh well...

my favorite souvenier recently would have to be my fiance! i mean technically she came with me as my gf, but left as my fiance, but that counts right? other than that, it would probably have to be my shotglass collection.

travelgip

Fridge magnets! I love them. I have them from all over the world, but my favorites and the ones I keep up front are the Disney magnets. I have a couple of really nice ones of the castle, mouseears, characters, etc.
Also, Christmas ornamets. Every year when I decorate the tree, each ornament brings back a special memory of a particular trip.:xmas:

Scott951

My Pirates of the Caribbean hockey and football jerseys.

And my Pirates of the Caribbean limited edition sculpture (the skeleton driving the ship)

Can you tell my favorite ride?

maryszhi

jewlery,clothes, accessories,art, on ride pics, princesses stuff, character hat/tiras, esp. mickey ears. i always try to get t-shirts because i get one/two a year. when i get enough, i want to make a quilt with it.
but i love disney souvinears. i am a shopaholic, and disney is like heaven.
i also like the pins, stuff toys, and stuff like that.

Crazy4WDW1

I have to say my fav items are my WDW jewelry items. Some I've bought in the parks/resorts and some I've had to purchase on Ebay.

My #1 item is my original Epcot Center logo sterling silver charm. I get stopped in the parks by guests asking where I got it.

mro415

A few years ago my boyfriend bought me a white pillow that had a cinderella slipper that velcro'd onto the top of it.. the pillow has white bows at each corner and in pink writing it says " and they lived happily ever after"..

best gift ive ever gotten!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom