What's your favorite souvenier from WDW.

stitch131313

The only free souvenier in Disney, the memories you make with each trip. That would be my favorite souvenier from Disney. You can never have too many of these.:D

bidnow5

I would have to say it's my certificate for us being Grand Marshals of the MK parade in May 1993. We sat on the front of the float with Roger Rabbit above us. It was memorial day weekend so there were big crowds it was just a great time. We all had sore arms from waving.

aimster

I got this thing last year at the Tower of Terror gift shop. It looks like a lightsaber and when you press a button on it, it flashes green like a strobe light. It has the TOT logo on it too. And it has a keychain & belt clip on it too. It's weird, but it's one of the coolest things. I take it with me to concerts and people ask me about it all the time.

Also... the brick my parents got me several years back. It's by the flagpoles at the Ticket & Transportation Center. I need to go back and visit it soon!

Merlin

Account Suspended
Re: Animal Kingdom Sountrack

Originally posted by HennieBogan1966
Hey Merlin:

How good is that CD? Does it have very "soothing" style songs on it? I've heard a couple of soungs from the soundtrack on LIVE365, and I like what I hear. Thinking about purchasing it. Just wanted your advice on it.

Thanks,

Brian

It is excellent! Actually the best music CD I've ever bought from the parks. It's great to listen to while driving and it also makes wonderful background music for ambience. I only had one complaint with it. It has a "bonus track" called "Living in Dinoland" or something to that effect. It is totally out of place on the CD. They tried to make it sound like some sort of Bob Marley type of tune and it's the only song on the CD that has lyrics. I solved that problem by simply burning a copy of it without that song. The copy is the one I listen to all the time.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Merlin:

I've heard the song you're referring to, and I don't care for it either. But Thank You for the info. I'm going to go ahead and purchase it. I've got one cd, that I've just about worn out of park songs, so I'm ready for some new songs/sounds.

Thanks,

Brian

Dwarful

My favorite is the photo of my girls in their Princess outfits in front of the Castle, before park opening, prior to our breakfast at Cinderella's.

StevenT

I collect the Attractions Collection Ride Vehicles. I have R&R Coaster, the Haunted Mansion Horseless Carriage, POTC, Jungle Cruise and HM Doom Buggy. Those are my favorite souvineers. That and my Pirates of the Caribbean mug.

DisneyrazZ

GrumpysGal
Mine would have to be my Share a Dream Come True Parade float of Tinker Bell snowglobe. I remember first seeing it in the Emporium with my dad and grandmother. I stopped and took like this huge gasp for air when I saw it. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I know what you mean by being in awe with that snowglobe....i was the exact same way....and i was going to list that as one of my favorite souvenirs from WDW :animwink:

also, I never got into the pin collecting (thank goodness - id be in major debt from all those pins)...but i did start the card trading....and that is definitely one of my most favorite souvenirs

-DisneyrazZ

:sohappy:

StevenT

The small ride vehicles are $6 each, there are larger ones like the horseless carriage and the R&R Coaster Limo, I think those were $12. You can find them in the gift shops of their respective rides, in the main gifts shops at the parks, and the entire collection is available at Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney.

I cheat a little and get some of mine for about $2 at the "Disney Character Warehouse" where I live (Ft. Myers, FL). It's basically a store full of stuff they didn't sell at the parks. I love it :).

tigger248

I have so many that it's very difficult to pick something out. My stuffed tiggers are definitely very special. I collect them both from the parks and the disney store and I have over 100 stuffed tiggers now.

All of my cast only items are also special to me. I have a lanyard hanging on my wall with my pins from my college program on them. The merchantainment pin is special because I earned it and my fantasy pin is special because of working in the magic kingdom. My nametag is even special to me because when I look at it, it makes me think about all of my wonderful times at Disney and my wonderful experience as a WDW cast member.

Agent1964fem

Last year we went to Disney I got a scrapbook with Pooh and all of his friends on the front of it. Absolutely love it! I also got 2 scrapbooking kits to go with it .
My son who is 9 told me to tell all of you his favorite souvenier is the picture we got of all of us going down Splash Mountain.

"Even miracles take a little time"
Fairy Godmother to Cinderella

Mia's Daddy

Mine is the charicature (I know I butchered that) of my wife and I that we had drawn at Downtown Disney. It was right after we got engaged. I dressed up as Elvis to propose, and I was Elvis in the picture and she was a screaming fan. That is my favorite memento from WDW.

Rudie0730

I have a coin pendant imprinted with Mickey's face and surrounded by crystals. My husband bought it for me in 2001 and I haven't taken it off yeah. I feel as though Mickey is always with me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom