Votes: 55 47.8%
  • Spaceship Earth

Votes: 45 39.1%
  • The Hat

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

spectromagic04

Original Poster
My favorite park icon is the Tree of Life because of all the detailed animals that are carved into it!
Please tell me what is your favorite park icon!

Mikester71

I would have to go with Spaceship Earth on this one, although I like the Tree Of Life and The Castle quite a bit too! Although I never made it to WDW as a child, I was always fascinated by SE from seeing it in books and commercials (the one with Mickey waving on top of it). I was not disappointed when I FINALLY got to see it up close at the age of 35, five years ago! And to find out that it had a wicked ride inside of it was just a BONUS!!! :p:ROFLOL:

Spike-in-Berlin

Well definitely not the hat. Compared to the three others the hat ist very mediocre, not very elaborate and definitely not very impressive.
The tree ist impressive, SSE ist monumental and the castle is a classic. I cannot decide between the three.

forevermickey

Also......... I love the Tree of Life, if is so beautiful and you could spend forever discovering new carvings, but I just don't have that emotional attachment to it like SpaceShip Earth or the Castle.

charmmy

I love all of them but seeing as I have been to the MK twice before any other park in WDW, it's the Castle for me. But the others were really cool when I got to see them this year. (finally :lol:)

iconjunkie

It's really close between Spaceship Earth and Cinderella's Castle, but I think I'm going to have to go with the castle.

I see that castle, I think Disney. :sohappy:

Chevross

The Castle, just entering Magic Kingdom and seeing the Castle, as well as seeing it light up at night is just peaceful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom