What's your favorite LUNCH at Disney World?

Mr.EPCOT

I would have to concur with Liberty Tree Tavern and 50's Prime Time Cafe. As far as quick service goes, Earl of Sandwich is good, but especially Sunshine Seasons!

ZapperZ

After setting up my plans for our trip in March.. we noticed a few days that a sit down lunch may fit better than waiting for a sit down dinner. But some of my favorite places don't offer lunch (Ohana and Boma) so what are some of your favorite places for a good lunch/early dinner at Disney World (before 5pm.)

It appears that you want a table service lunch. Then I would say Marrekesh at Epcot and Crystal Palace at MK (the latter has the best buffet food outside of Boma).

If you want quick service, then I would strongly recommend Sunshine Seasons at Epcot and Flame Tree BBQ at AK.

Zz.

LoriMistress

Rose & Crown Pub. Their roast beef sandwich is the best!!!

47b7cc10b3127cceb2b77c1da29100000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

KentB3

It would be hard to keep up with all the places I had lunch at WDW, but if I had to pick a favorite lunch I had, it would be Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. A VERY close second would be Tony's Town Square Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.

davidpw97

MK- Crystal Palace, great place to grab a big lunch, fill you up for the rest of the day.
Epcot- I would walk over to ESPN club or maybe just grab some fish&chips to go.
DHS- 50's primetime or Sci-fi.

NoVa Mom

We usually use a snack credit for lunch and do early character meals somewhere but by all these suggestions we will have to try some of these on our next trip! :wave:

Stephers

Harbour House.....Starboard Deck Sandwich. My FAVORITE!!!

Harbour House doesn't have a huge selection but what they have I like and you can sit upstairs and it isn't so crowded if you eat around 11 or so.

It is also nice to pack your own lunch and bring it in a small cooler (if you have a large family I don't guess this would work as well). Then sit at Ariel's Grotto to eat. It's really nice.

disneypearl

Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom is always one of my favorites. I get a pepperoni pizza and an order of breadsticks. It is what I always have to eat at Animal Kingdom. There really are so many good places to eat that it is really hard to have just one favorite.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Liberty Tree Tavern at MK

Epcot - Rose and Crown...shepherds pie and guinness

Studio's - Burger or Reuben at Sci Fi

AK - Barbeque at Flame Tree

DuckyNash

At MK - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Fries, Triple Chocolate Cake, and a Coke)

At Epoct - Biergarten (roasted pork, roasted chicken, salmon, glazed carrots, and their desserts)

At Hollywood Studios - Sci Fi Dine in or whatever it's called. (burger and fries)

At Animal Kingdom - Pizzafari (Pizza, always delish)

Anywhere - A nice smoked turkey leg. (drool)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom