What's your favorite breakfast?

djpoore94

We have not had a lot of different breakfasts in WDW, but I love the banana stuffed french toast at Boatwrights :slurp:

LowesChevy

Kona Cafe- The Big Kahuna. It is bacon, sausage, ham, French toast, potatoes, eggs & macadamia pineapple pancakes. It is a lot, but it is darn good.

coltow

Kona Cafe- The Big Kahuna. It is bacon, sausage, ham, French toast, potatoes, eggs & macadamia pineapple pancakes. It is a lot, but it is darn good.
DH ordered this on our last trip, twice.

My all time favorite is Whispering Canyon, the skillet is very yummy. Others that I have enjoyed and recommend are Kona and Chef Mickey's. Also if you are staying at POFQ you have to get the beinets at least once.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Whispering Canyon Cafe's breakfast skillet is great. The Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe is pretty awesome too. Both places are fairly easy to get an ADR for if you don't mind eating early in the morning.

petersenjp

Tuskerhaus, or how ever your spell that. It was so much fun and great buffet. Probably followed by the Castle breakfast. Yum, now I am hungry.

petersenjp

We have not had a lot of different breakfasts in WDW, but I love the banana stuffed french toast at Boatwrights :slurp:

We just ate there for the first time about two weeks ago! It was so good, but to bad its closing on the 21st of Feb....Well, thats what I read on another post. :(

Figment632

Chef Mickeys is good but I would have to say Ohanas (I probaly spelled that wrong) because that where I've gone since I was a baby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom