What's your favorite breakfast?

HollyBelle

The deep fried french toast baguettes at Boatwright's!!! Best breakfast on property :sohappy:. It can be found at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort. And a close second would be the Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe (Polynesian).

surfsupdon

Favorite place is to grab a bacon egg and cheese croissant and eat it on my BoardWalk balcony overlooking Crescent Lake.

But my favorite sit down breakfast is the skillet at Whispering Canyon. Such a fun place.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
tonga-toast-3.jpg

I'm not a breakfast person at all, but this just makes my mouth water.

fascion216

i <3 chef mickey's! but, i also love the crystal palace ... essentially, they are similar. it really just depends if you want to be in the magic kingdom or if you want to be near MK with the monorail being at the contemporary. also what characters are you interested in? crystal palace is poo, tigger, piglet, ect. chef mickeys is mickey minnie donald pluto and goofy <? if i remember correctly...>

Foolish Mortal

Have to go with Big Kahuna at Kona as well. The steak and eggs at Kona is another good choice. Don't really get excited about breakfast, but I will make a special trip to the Poly for one of those 2.

Animaniac93-98

1900 Park Fare, quieter than Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace, same food and better characters (who cares about Mickey when you got Alice, the Hatter, and Mary Poppins instead?) and it's easy to get an ADR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom