Whats your Dream Job??

ryguy

Original Poster
I was wondering what everybody's dream job would be if they could work for Disney. You can only pick one, which makes this for me a difficult question. After a few days of pondering this question I came up with being a captain of one of the boats that takes guests to the Magic kindom from the resorts. The castmembers on the boats are always friendly and a lot of times look like they are retirement age. Which is when I would work for Disney. The only negative would be the cold weather. The seven seas lagoon can get downright cold at night in the winter months.

It would be neat if any castmembers who see there job mentioned as a dream job to post a reply and let us know how they like the job and discuss the positive and negatives to that postition. Well I am looking forward to hear about everyone's dream job. :wave:

trr313

I would have to say mine would be being a Nurse at MK. I don't think they even have one there but since I'm in nursing school for my RN right now that would be my dream job.

monorailguy01

By day I would be working in the parks as a character, and by night I would be a bar tender at PI, and if both of those fail I want to opperate rides

jonesenon4

:sohappy: my favorite job would have to be the guy who walks around with the little broom and dust pan.think about good job security,moving all over the park not tied down to one place,and you can rotate to different parks since your already trained.:sohappy:

allabtbrdway

I would want to be a princess of course! What girl doesnt haha! But really, I want to be part of the Special Events/Wedding department :)...just wait, it'll happen!

C&D

Maybe the Train Engineer at MK; but I'd probably enjoy working on the engines at the roundhouse instead. ( I know the roundhouse isn't round but you know what I mean.)

Boat Captain/ tour guide-> Jungle Cruise. I do not know why but I have always just wanted to be the one guiding the boat telling corny jokes through one Walt's favorite rides.

erasure fan1

I would love to be a Imagineer and be part of ride concepts and planning. That would be the best job EVER!

If that didnt work out I would like to do the keys to the kingdom tour. Or any park tour would be cool.

wedway71

I know alot of people hate all the merchandise locations at WDW or the other parks but being I have 17 years experience in Retail Management(look at my avatar where I work:D ) I love to take the position as Vice President Merchandise/Retail Developement Disney Worldwide Attractions.:sohappy:

My dream job would be the offical mayor of Main Street who welcomes everyone to the Magic Kingdom each day. I would also like that job to consist of being able to go around and ride rides all day long. I would also like to be the guy who is in charge of the Illuminations fireworks!!!

"Because GE brings great things to life, in just 10 minutes Illuminations Reflections of Earth will light up the sky over World Showcase..."

jedimaster1227

Being the Diving Mickey at the Living Seas.

Or to be the one reading the speech announcing the new version of Imagination, featuring Figment and the Dreamfinder.

doop

OmegaKnight said:
Bell hop at the world famous Hollywood Tower Hotel. That is the job that inspired me to go to work at Disney.
He's got the right idea, I've been wanting to work that job since I first went on the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom