What's your darkest Disney secret?

EPCOTPluto

It is fun seeing the human side of all of us and not just the Disney-bot side, where we all LOVE Dole Whips and Space Mountain and interacting with characters.
My only uncomfortable position in WDW. I see the fur characters as something more "witihn", and thus don't really enjoy it alot.

And when I try, I just can't figure out what to say or do to a fur character.

I normally just say hi, pose for the camera, and I am out.

:shrug:

sublimesting

Original Poster
My only uncomfortable position in WDW. I see the fur characters as something more "witihn", and thus don't really enjoy it alot.

And when I try, I just can't figure out what to say or do to a fur character.

I normally just say hi, pose for the camera, and I am out.

:shrug:

I actually stuck out my hand for a handshake to Minnie Mouse and said "Pleasure to meet you...":hurl: It's a habit from work I guess. As much as I want to act like a kid and frolic and have silly fun I just come off as awkward and never know what to say or do.

JamboJohn

I didnt want to post this but since my first one, the guilt has been killing me...

I ran over a bird once driving safaris...:lookaroun

orlando210

in SSE, I miss the Chariot Driver leaving via the Appian Way as Rome burns.

somebody once said it is just a film projector that could be turned on. I still remember it from when I was a kid.:confused:

JamboJohn

:ROFLOL::lol: Maybe I'm a sick freak, but I find this totally hilarious. I'm sorry it happened to ya...but it really does crack me up!

I hated those birds and secretly inside, I felt I did the attraction a favor. They are the dumbest things created and would just stand there in the middle of the path causing a complete ride stop. When the safaris first opened there were something around 30 of them and they were picked off one by one. When I left, I think there were 6 left.

mickey7879

I hate the turkey legs.
Never had a Dole Whip and don't intend to.
I hated Disney the first time I visited.
Hate HM.
I've stole a couple pack and play sheets. But found out they don't fit my sons pack and play.
Hate Innoventions. Very boring to me.
Love Illuminations.
Conceived our first child at Disney (though not IN the parks!)
Our son kicked for the first time as we were leaving our room at the Poly.
Don't see the big deal in pool hopping. Would love to do it, never have though.
I make way too many dining reservations and try to cancel the ones we don't use, but don't always. And make them in a few peoples names for the same day.
Have sat outside Celebration Hospital in our minivan just to use the internet to see what availability Disney had for rooms before booking.

Ok, guess those are enough confessions!

sublimesting

Original Poster
I hated those birds and secretly inside, I felt I did the attraction a favor. They are the dumbest things created and would just stand there in the middle of the path causing a complete ride stop. When the safaris first opened there were something around 30 of them and they were picked off one by one. When I left, I think there were 6 left.

You're a monster...
:animwink:

EPCOTPluto

You're a monster...
Who, me?

DisneySully.jpg

:lookaroun:lol:

dznygirl64

Yes I agree Guinee birds are stupid used to rent a farm where they had Guinee birds loose in the barn yard one day I fired up the combine and poof feathers everywhere,another time I drove over one with the semi hauling corn they just wont move.

dznygirl64

Ok darkest secret ? The wife and I make out in the haunted mansion have been for 22 years.
I stole a food tray from the Poly when they used to say Walt Disney World Resorts on them.
We only use the Poly pool
We park at the Poly to go to the Magic Kingdom havent parked in the Magic Kingdoms parking lot since the early 70s
Thats all I can admit to on this site cant tell all my secrets:zipit:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I think Peter Pan is fun.
I am scared when riding soarin (easy to fall out i feel).
Sometimes hate fastpass because I miss the great queues.
I HATE dole whips.
I miss PI.
I get drunk at WS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom