Whats the deal?

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Ok, When i was at WDW it was good and BAD!!! I mean alot of things dissapointed me:

First: Kali River Rapids had thecnical diffaculties and closed!

Two: Space Mountain was a mess!!! It probbaly stoped working liek 10 times the whol day! We spemn half the whole morning trying to get on and when we did there was more thecnicazl diffaculties. I hear this happens alot but does it?

Three: Well, AT Finding Nemo the musical the curtain closed in the middle and Crush was left out there. People were like, Oh she has a solo song then we heard: There is some thecnical diffaculties the show has been delayed. So we waited and they got her down after 20 minutes and then we find out, Oh, The show was cancelled. I mean, having two major attractions closed at AK is a mess! and the same thing happend when we went to see Tarzan Rocks a few years back. We Thinks its just the theater.

Four: Last but not least! The staff most were grumpy and rude. This little boy was running around and his mom was smiling and he was picking stuff up and the staff went over and yelled at him to go sit down. The mom didnt want to argues and she was not happy. They closed two ice cream places we went to because the workers were " Un-expierencend"

Does this happen alot at wdw? because we go about once every tow years and i accpcet it to be great.

wedway71

Sorry you had a bad time. I wasnt there so I cant comment but I can say

Ive been to WDW since 1971 every year since plus about 4-6 times a year.I have never seen rude or grumpy CMS in my travels not to say there hasnt been a CM here or there maybe just frustrated with the heat etc but never rude.Again I wasnt there so maybe you did see one or some.

I have been to WDW and have had an attraction die once and a while too on me or something closed and yes it does stink.I think part of the problem is WDW operates 7 days a week 24/7(resorts) and with all the people since WDW is the worlds most popular Destination things will break down. Im sorry so many things died on your vacation though.

Hopefully next time( many more times as well) it will go better for you.:wave:

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Sorry you had a bad time. I wasnt there so I cant comment but I can say

Ive been to WDW since 1971 every year since plus about 4-6 times a year.I have never seen rude or grumpy CMS in my travels not to say there hasnt been a CM here or there maybe just frustrated with the heat etc but never rude.Again I wasnt there so maybe you did see one or some.

I have been to WDW and have had an attraction die once and a while too on me or something closed and yes it does stink.I think part of the problem is WDW operates 7 days a week 24/7(resorts) and with all the people since WDW is the worlds most popular Destination things will break down. Im sorry so many things died on your vacation though.

Hopefully next time( many more times as well) it will go better for you.:wave:
yeah i know but i guess i just didnt excpect it:veryconfu

majortom1981

hmm

Their have been really rude cast members when I have went so your not alone thier. I am surprised at the ride and show breakdowns. Usually disney is pretty good about that.

Mickey&Minnie

I understand that you may have been a little disappointed on your vacation, but try to focus on the good that happened. Surely there were some good memories that were made.
We always enjoy our vacation. Yes occasionally rides break down and you may find a rude cm, but you are in Disney World. Don't let the little things ruin your vacation.

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Original Poster
well kali closed due to an accident so feel lucky you weren't on it. people went to the hospital.

LOL!!! Thats funny not that they got hurt but i was just reading the forum aboutt it. Its so confusing! Like ppl slipped on a platfrom when the ride closed or sumthing. But it was a couple of weeks ago.

elabron

Ok, When i was at WDW it was good and BAD!!! I mean alot of things dissapointed me:

First: Kali River Rapids had thecnical diffaculties and closed!

Two: Space Mountain was a mess!!! It probbaly stoped working liek 10 times the whol day! We spemn half the whole morning trying to get on and when we did there was more thecnicazl diffaculties. I hear this happens alot but does it?

Three: Well, AT Finding Nemo the musical the curtain closed in the middle and Crush was left out there. People were like, Oh she has a solo song then we heard: There is some thecnical diffaculties the show has been delayed. So we waited and they got her down after 20 minutes and then we find out, Oh, The show was cancelled. I mean, having two major attractions closed at AK is a mess! and the same thing happend when we went to see Tarzan Rocks a few years back. We Thinks its just the theater.

Four: Last but not least! The staff most were grumpy and rude. This little boy was running around and his mom was smiling and he was picking stuff up and the staff went over and yelled at him to go sit down. The mom didnt want to argues and she was not happy. They closed two ice cream places we went to because the workers were " Un-expierencend"

Does this happen alot at wdw? because we go about once every tow years and i accpcet it to be great.

Must've really shaken you.....and your spelling ability.:)
Just kidding.

So....you go every tow years, huh? :lookaroun

jjgoo

I can comment on Space Mountain. Every time I have gone in the last couple of years it has broken down at one point or another.

I think the ride is just old and breaks down a lot. I also find that if I come back 20 mins later it is usually running again.

Best bet is to always get a fast pass for SM, then if it breaks down you can just tell the CM and they will usually let you on way past the time that your FP has expired.

WDWFigment

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom