Whats the best souvenir you've received or even bought for yourself from a WDW trip??

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Going to the world always means having tons of fun, stuffing our faces, and spending cash. A lot of that cash is spent on memorable souvenirs and gifts that are bought for ourselves or friends and family.

So, the question is: What's the best souvenir/gift that you've bought for yourself or someone got for you from a trip to the World???

My Watch that my Fiance had bought me our first trip to the World. Everytime that I look at it and see Mickey and Minnie, makes me wish that I was there.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I have to say its a big stuffed Mickey Mouse my aunt bought me when I was 3 years old on one of my first trips to WDW, almost 30 years ago. I still have it to this day, all beat up and worn. :)

KaneMarko

Not sure why but I really like this stuffed Sorceror Mickey keychain thing that I bought during my last trip to WDW. Not sure why I like it so much. I usually have it clipped to my belt loop while I'm down there.

nolatron

Other than the wife I got at the Polynesian... :p

Probably the watches WDW surprised us with as a wedding gift.

IMG_0059.jpg

Other than that, we don't actually buy much in the way of souvenirs. Of course that will change now that we have a (currently 15-month old) daughter.

jen2009

Other than the wife I got at the Polynesian... :p

Probably the watches WDW surprised us with as a wedding gift.

IMG_0059.jpg

Other than that, we don't actually buy much in the way of souvenirs. Of course that will change now that we have a (currently 15-month old) daughter.

We got the same watches for our wedding at Disney in March. Do you actually wear the watches? My husband won't let me wear it. I spoke with the jewelry department Manager at World of Disney and she said they are only made for weddings and not sold to the public. She said they are artist collector watches and will never be made for public sale. I was just curious if you wear yours. But I have to agree that they are the best souvenir we have from Disney.:sohappy:

nolatron

We got the same watches for our wedding at Disney in March. Do you actually wear the watches? My husband won't let me wear it. I spoke with the jewelry department Manager at World of Disney and she said they are only made for weddings and not sold to the public. She said they are artist collector watches and will never be made for public sale. I was just curious if you wear yours. But I have to agree that they are the best souvenir we have from Disney.:sohappy:

Actually we don't wear ours either for the same reason. We love them, but would hate to have anything happen to them. They're on display in a glass cabinet with other Disney collectibles we have though.

Matt and Kelly

I bought a Mickey Mouse coffee cup, the one that is the lower half of Mickey's body, with his arm as the handle.

I have it in my office and use it everyday. Always brings back fond memories and thoughts about past (and future) trips.

njDizFan

generally I like to spend most of my money on food and drink. most of the souvineer money gets spent on my daughter. she cant go anywhere without her little yeti stuffed animal.

for me my grumpy coffee mug, my retro mickey T and maybe a monorail for this Christmas...

Pooh Lover

I have that same big stuffed Mickey Mouse WDWmazprty talked about, also about 30 years old! Almost had to buy him his own seat to fly home in! :lol:

As an adult, my favorite souvenier is a classic character totem pole we bought from the Wilderness Lodge. It sits in our family room and we see it every day.

Steve-B

My wife had a small plastic (?) Figment that lived in her car from our first trip in 1986, through our minivan years, up until we bought our 2002 Trailblazer. And the only reason we didn't put him in it was that we couldn't find a place where he would sit still.

We were at WDW the last week of May 2008, so I got a few Father's Day gifts during the trip. My favorite of these is a Mickey plush dressed in boxers, slippers, bathrobe, and a t-shirt that says "World's Best Dad" (at least I think that's what it says). It sits beside the lamp on my bedside stand where I can look at it every morning and every night and know how my family appreciates me.

Cheesy? Sappy? You bet.

Chrononymous

ooh! That's too hard! I love ALL my treasures!

The little fuzzy animals from the Germany pavillion on my first trip...

The Redhead action figure from POTC...

My oversized grinning Cheshire Cat mug that I use everyday...

The Jack Skellington pocket watch my mom bought under my nose, and gave me from X-mas...

My Fantasia 2000 hourglass that my spouse bought for me in Disneyland the day after we were married on 1/1/2000...

Those are the first things that spring to mind!

luvlifeinfl

wow that is hard.

The first yr we went was in 2005, I think we bought so much stuff that it was complete over board. I think we bought every character hat that was sold.

But I do have a clock on my desk of apprentice Mickey. That is what has be special. I also have a poster on my wall in my office "Spirit" then it has the quote fro Walt at the bottom of it that is in my signature.

But I am still trying to find that real something special. hmm, move there, yea that's it.:ROFLOL::p

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
A custom made, Donald Duck watch created by one of the Disney Animator / Illustrators that my wife and I know from the Art of Disney at Downtown. I have it attached to a large leather cuff which I had made for me as well...I never take it off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom