What's so great about Dole Whip?

MainSt1993

Orange julius makes better dolewhips/pinapple juice with yougart stuffs. =D Just my honest opinion, now don't go hurting me now. lol

BLASPHEMY!! Dole Whips are the quintessential MK experience!! I've never had the float, but I'm totally craving one now.

Mmm...Dole Whip!!! :slurp:

Gorjus

I finally decided to try one after hearing so much about it. I had a group of people with me. We all tried. Not one of us was impressed. It might have been a case of over hyping, much like the movie Titanic. I'd like to go try the strawberry swirl though.

Gorjus

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I finally decided to try one after hearing so much about it. I had a group of people with me. We all tried. Not one of us was impressed. It might have been a case of over hyping, much like the movie Titanic. I'd like to go try the strawberry swirl though.

Gorjus

I think the movie Titanic was much better than the Dole Whip I had...:lookaroun

matt88mph

Okay, we seriously need to start Dole Whip Nation. Ever since I tried one, I refuse to leave MK without having a Pineapple Float. If you have never tried one, get one as soon as possible. If you don't like them...umm...I feel sorry for you.

Long Live Dole Whip Nation!

DonaldDoleWhip

Dole Whips are THE MOST DELICIOUS THING IN THE WORLD. And as I learned on my last trip, pineapple dole whips are relatively low calorie.

The Dole Whip experience is not limited to just the pineapple dole whip, though.

-Pineapple-Vanilla Swirl
-Pineapple Float w/ Pineapple Soft Serve
-Pineapple Float w/ Pineapple-Vanilla Swirl (my favorite)

On my last trip (5 days), I had at least 15 dole whips (we were staying at the Polynesian, so I had most of them at Captain Cook's). I do not regret having any of them. For me, Dole Whips MAKE the trip.

Okay, we seriously need to start Dole Whip Nation. Ever since I tried one, I refuse to leave MK without having a Pineapple Float. If you have never tried one, get one as soon as possible. If you don't like them...umm...I feel sorry for you.

Long Live Dole Whip Nation!

Why do you feel sorry for us? Can't anyone just accept the fact that we're not going ga-ga for the overrated dole whip? sheesh....sorry if we don't like them, but we all have different taste buds and the dolewhip to us = :hurl:

And by all means, go back and forth next time you go to disney and try the dolewhip and the strawberry swirl. I also like beaches and cream.

But I would love to hear the first timers to seriously report to us back on what you all thought about some of the deserts plus the dolewhip while on your trip =D.

If I seriously had the money to start a business, I'd start a float shop because I use fresh ingredients and ripe pinapples. I also make my own sherbert. mmmmm I crave custard now for some odd reason.

Dwarful

I think Dole Whips are one of those things people either love or could really care less about. For me, I enjoy a good dole whip on a hot summer day at WDW. But I really love the Rice Cream in Norway!

cyberbro

I think some of the love that a lot of people have for it is

I really love the Dole Whip as well. I think, some of the love that a lot of people have for it is the fact that you can't get one on every corner of you home town. So if you do like it you can't really burn out on it outside of Disney.

The second thing is expectation, you can't go get one thinking the heavens will open and you will have a vision of a Dole angle coming down to greet you.

The last thing that might have happened, if you did fall in love with it? Were was your frame of mind the first time you had one. If you were having one of the best times of your life as a youngster when you had your first it might have tasted better then if it was just an other day as an adult.

-Pineapple-Vanilla Swirl is the way I like it.

schroder6452

I'm not in love with the thing, but I did enjoy the one that I had there. The main reason why I just walked past the stand so often without buying one (till my roommate was craving one oneday) is that I do have the Dole Plantation to drive to if I ever want one :slurp:

Goofynana

A trip to WDW and Adventureland just wouldn't be the same without one!! It is just something you have to do and can't walk past it without getting one - they are fantastic.
:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom