What's so great about Dole Whip?

MissM

Okay, I have never had a Dole Whip either and am now more curious. Is it pineapple flavored ice cream, or vanilla ice cream with pineapple juice poured over it?:eek:
Pineapple flavored soft serve. Making it a "float" adds pineapple juice. (Think root beer float only substitute pineapple soft serve for the vanilla and pineapple juice for the root beer.)

You can just get the soft serve though sans the juice. The soft serve itself is creamy, smooth and has the most lovely, unique pineapple flavor. And, if you're not adventurous enough, you can do a swirl of half pineapple and half vanilla to get you started.
-m

natalia1681

My worry is that since I'm lactose intolerant the ice cream and I won't bond well:hurl:
However, I'm sure that I can convince someone to split it with me. :lol:

wjaye918

Is a Dole Whip the same as a strawberry swirl or citrus swirl?
I know you can them in Adventureland and at Enchanted Grove in Fantasy Land.

I do not think they are that great.....

yes ..they are good but not to die for or anything...
Just my opinion...*shrug*

Here Here!! They're nothing more then overrated. =D Seriously, I rather have the strawberry swirl over at enchanted grove anyday!

You dole whip lvoers need to venture over to mexico...Now they'll show you what a REAL dolewhip is. Fresh and really sweet pineapple, not the frozen stuff. Heck, I can make a better dolewhip. They used to be good, now they're not even as sweet as they should be.

Orange julius makes better dolewhips/pinapple juice with yougart stuffs. =D Just my honest opinion, now don't go hurting me now. lol

Peaches Magee

That's like asking why the sky is blue. You don't question it. You just know...

:lookaroun

Now go repent to the Pineapple Gods!

Oh I just had to quote you, because my name is Taryn too and I just thought that was crazy cool! I have Mickey ears just like that!

All Taryns are great just like the Dole Whips! :slurp:

t-

shmmrname

Personally, I love the Pineapple float. The Pineapple Dole Whip is good on its own, as is the Pineapple Juice, but when they're combined they are pretty close to perfect.

DoleWhip

Aside from being delicious, having a Dole Whip float in my hand is one of those "Wow, I'm actually here at WDW" moments!! It's one of those unique things that people don't often have outside of MK. That, my friends, is part of the "Dole Whip Mystique" :p !!!!!!

DisneyMusician2

I'll confess that I have never had one, despite numerous trips to the World....Is there anywhere else you can try one? I know that sounds dumb too. They sound great though. They should list it as an attraction so people don't miss it.

JimboJones123

Not a pinapple fan, actually I love the pineapple bread at O'Hana. HATE the Dole whip. I actually found them on 2 trys to be very lacking of flavor as well. Maybe it was season, but I've had canned pineapple juice that's much better. It just seamed very bland to me. But to each their own. I'll take a strawberry swirl also.

Logan5

dole whip

They taste better with a shot of rum, and it makes those 30 times youll be run over by a stroller so much more bareable......:)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I really was not all that impressed with the dole whip either, and I am a fruity frozen beverage nut. I'd take a Premium Mickey Bar over a DW any day.

But, I may need to try it as a float and see what I think.....

Gucci65

I'll confess that I have never had one, despite numerous trips to the World....Is there anywhere else you can try one? I know that sounds dumb too. They sound great though. They should list it as an attraction so people don't miss it.

Nope, only available in MK at the Aloha Isle (across from the treehouse).

Dole Whip float is devine!!!!

My friend called me when I was in MK this past July. She didn't know that I was on vacation and the first words out of her mouth were "whatcha doing". I said "eating a dole whip and people watching". She said "I HATE you!!" I had put her on speaker phone and it was real funny. :lol:

JimboJones123

My friend called me when I was in MK this past July. She didn't know that I was on vacation and the first words out of her mouth were "whatcha doing". I said "eating a dole whip and people watching". She said "I HATE you!!" I had put her on speaker phone and it was real funny. :lol:
and the Dole Plantation in Hawaii

And over at Captin Cooks/Hooks where you can self serve your own. :hurl:

And *high fives jimbo jones* And whomever thought of the rum idea!! I love the way you think. Maybe the rum will make them taste better. XD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom