"What's Next?" presentation December 7th

DocMcHulk

Why doesn't he tell you what's really going to happen with next gen.
Step 1 slow removal of fastpass as we know it
Step 2 if your not staying at a on property resort no access to any form of fast pass
Step 3 removal of fastpass from the value resorts and mods it will become a buy in if wanted
Step 4 have only free fastpass for people that stay at a deluxe resort.
That's your basic outline. Sure will it nice to have a bracelet that you can charge things to your room and get into your room with, but the majority of what's about to come isn't as great as it seems. I'm sure the front desk knows something's and I don't mean to be offensive but facts are facts something's aren't changing for good, some of the things I've seen and heard will drum up a lot of concern here and in other communities
Can you clarify this for me? When you say "Step 4 have only free fastpass for people that stay at a deluxe resort", are you referring to FastPass as it exists today, or FastPass+? If FP+ is only available to deluxe guests, that is such a horrible idea.

spacemt354

Chili's
Other than this I'd love for you to post any post I've taken where I've swiped at a another poster for providing info. I think I've been accepted into a new club you really aren't a poster here until Flynn rags on you

Honestly I really enjoy reading all of your posts and from what I've read you really seem like the last person to be taking cheap shots at other posters. And I think I'm in that club too. I've been ragged on by flynn before, several times in fact. I don't come on this site to get into arguments. I come here because I enjoy talking about Disney. Sure maybe not every poster has the same opinion and debates can be good. But anonymous posters psychoanalyzing and ragging on others through a disney website is kind of pathetic.

Anyway, just saying you didn't do anything wrong.

M.rudolf

Honestly I really enjoy reading all of your posts and from what I've read you really seem like the last person to be taking cheap shots at other posters. And I think I'm in that club too. I've been ragged on by flynn before, several times in fact. I don't come on this site to get into arguments. I come here because I enjoy talking about Disney. Sure maybe not every poster has the same opinion and debates can be good. But anonymous posters psychoanalyzing and ragging on others though a disney website is kind of pathetic.

Thanks I appreciate that we all have joined the club, like I said I don't go after anyone without having an issue to support it, not like that never have been

bubbles1812

Honestly I really enjoy reading all of your posts and from what I've read you really seem like the last person to be taking cheap shots at other posters. And I think I'm in that club too. I've been ragged on by flynn before, several times in fact. I don't come on this site to get into arguments. I come here because I enjoy talking about Disney. Sure maybe not every poster has the same opinion and debates can be good. But anonymous posters psychoanalyzing and ragging on others through a disney website is kind of pathetic.

don't you know space? Flynn is an expert on almost everything ever. We need to bow down to his all knowing power. I love the psychoanalyzing from random strangers...remember he's an expert and we are all wrong at all times...;)

Rudolf posts more information within his posts than the number of his actual posts. Also the idea Of fast pass as described by rudolf sucks something awful. Nothing like having to pay for another service that used to be free

dcibrando

if they do a buy in or for those that stay at disney resorts (deluxes, whatever) they better consider annual passholders and DVC members in that mix

asianway

if they do a buy in or for those that stay at disney resorts (deluxes, whatever) they better consider annual passholders and DVC members in that mix
I'm sure they will have the opportunity to buy in as well.

You all really didn't think they were going to spend a BILLION dollars and not monetize it quickly, did you?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I am playing no such thing if you knew the story behind the post then you might not feel this way. Flynn fact of the matter is lately you stick your nose into other people's issues

If you want to keep the matter personal - don't post it on a public forum. You jump on this guy and expect the world to fall right in behind you?

I never once tried to stomp out other people's info have nothing but respect for the people supplying it

Yet you jump on this guy, insulting him calling him a bus driver or a line cook.. out of the blue for posting in the thread. It was uncalled for. You point the finger at me for sticking my nose in, and you pull crap like this.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Thanks Diz that was my point thee only 2 people I only ever argue with is 74 and Jt, in both cases it's good hearted, so when Flynn comes up with the I claim wo is me all the time I say prove it. If anything Flynn has argued with about 70% of the people on this board. If I get into it with someone there is a reason, I don't go after anyone for no reason

You mean like posts like this?

No matter what anyone says your right. [...] I'm going to cut this short I don't have the time or energy to get into a long drug out argue net with you due to the fact that every time someone does your bury them in posts way to long and way to boring

Because I dare contest the points in your argument? Instead of actually backing up the claim - you just punt and slam me in the process.

But I'm sure that enough people have read his swipes at bubbles and 74 to understand that it's not the first time he's come after people.

I don't ever 'come after people' - I respond to posts and what they contain. If there is ever a need to get personal - I just put the person on ignore because it's not worth my time to have a discussion with someone that brings nothing to the table. Arguing with idiots just makes you dumber. Trying to push a brick wall only makes you tired. So no point in tempting yourself and skipping them keeps the thread moving in the right direction.

M.rudolf

If you want to keep the matter personal - don't post it on a public forum. You jump on this guy and expect the world to fall right in behind you?

Yet you jump on this guy, insulting him calling him a bus driver or a line cook.. out of the blue for posting in the thread. It was uncalled for. You point the finger at me for sticking my nose in, and you pull crap like this.
And you go and do the same by insulting me again you have no idea what this is about. Flynn your arrogance is showing. You also don't point out the fact that I pm you this morning trying to give you an explanation evidently you'd rather try and make this a feud. You didn't contest the points in my argument you resulted to name calling. Flynn you really are a character listen I have no more to say on this other than I pulled no crap what you can't handle the fact by posting what you did it makes you just as wrong. Don't you get you made this personal with me. The almighty Flynn. Savior of the meek. You know Flynn if I wanted to hear the crap from you I would asked for your number and called

M.rudolf

I never said I wanted to keep it personal. You did stick your nose in, like I said you can't see the forest for the trees. So you thought you'd be his white night and save him how cute. You know when did you become webmaster here, what gives you the right to patrol others post to be honest, I used to respect your posts, now you just come off as an . So Flynn if you want to hit ignore that's fine . Thanks for the idiot comment I'm sure I've been called worse by a hell of a lot better so Flynn with this good bye and have a happy thanks giving you arrogant prim

Texas84

escalated.jpg

flynnibus

Premium Member
And you go and do the same by insulting me again you have no idea what this is about

I failed to find any insult in that post.. so where you get 'again' I have no idea.

Flynn your arrogance is showing. You also don't point out the fact that I pm you this morning trying to give you an explanation evidently you'd rather try and make this a feud

Well I don't make it a practice of posting about private messages - but since you brought it up you asked if I had a minute, and I told I didn't because I had to focus on work. It was inferring to me you wanted to have a phone conversation which you have eluded to having with other members of this forum several times. 'Cuse me for not taking time out of my busy day to have a phone conversation with you? You could have just written it in PM afterwards, but didn't. I simply replied in the thread after I finished work for the day. Let the evil flow.. :rolleyes:

You didn't contest the points in my argument you resulted to name calling

Where's the name calling in this post?
Well beyond the obvious orders of magnitude... the movie business is inherently a risk proposition.
[...]
Hasbro (like most other companies) primarily relies upon contract manufacturing. They only have two factories of their own, and they aren't significant to their overall manufacturing. They are already on the same footing as a company like Disney. Put in the volume, and you get the access to the plants.
[...]
The Hub? They already have cable channels (XD and Jr) for that market.. and the Hub is a joint venture with Discovery. The Hub doesn't represent a huge income potential to Disney (lumped into a pile that only made 25 million last year). The big money franchises (Transformers, GI Joe) are already tied up in movie deals.

Unless you expect great potential from NERF movies or My Little Pony... this is more liability then gain for Disney.

Or even in the post you quoted? Yet the number of personal attacks you've thrown at me since Friday just keep racking up.

Flynn you really are a character listen I have no more to say on this other than I pulled no crap what you can't handle the fact by posting what you did it makes you just as wrong. Don't you get you made this personal with me. The almighty Flynn. Savior of the meek. You know Flynn if I wanted to hear the crap from you I would asked for your number and called

Seriously dude - if you can't take someone replying to your post on a public forum - keep it in private.

M.rudolf

I failed to find any insult in that post.. so where you get 'again' I have no idea.

Well I don't make it a practice of posting about private messages - but since you brought it up you asked if I had a minute, and I told I didn't because I had to focus on work. It was inferring to me you wanted to have a phone conversation which you have eluded to having with other members of this forum several times. 'Cuse me for not taking time out of my busy day to have a phone conversation with you? You could have just written it in PM afterwards, but didn't. I simply replied in the thread after I finished work for the day. Let the evil flow.. :rolleyes:

Where's the name calling in this post?

Or even in the post you quoted? Yet the number of personal attacks you've thrown at me since Friday just keep racking up.

Seriously dude - if you can't take someone replying to your post on a public forum - keep it in private.
Your all over the place tonite as I said happy thanksgiving. To quote a great Beatle we both need to "let it be"

RSoxNo1

Fastpass+ my understanding is that it will become a buy in like the dining plan for everyone else
The way that this can work is if the usage of Fastpass+ is less than the current usage of regular Fastpass. In this case, Standby lines would actually go down and things would start to move back towards the pre-Fastpass days. It's a scenario that hasn't really been outlined here in all the Fastpass+ discussion but it may be a possibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom