whats an ideal length to stay?

lcsrig

We've done as short as 5d/4n and as long as 8d/7n. We like 6 days, 5 nights. Enough time to visit each park and get in a morning of shopping. Of course, I would love to stay longer but if I want to go each year we have to space it out.

Forever....haha no seriously we just got back and we stayed 11 days and it was perfect for us. 7 park days, 2 water park days, and 1 off day. This gave us a little time off during our park days and go back to our hotel and swim a little and just take a break. We could take our time and get everything in that we wanted to. It was great!

saltmom1

2 weeks would be great ! The longest I've ever stayed was 11 days/ 10 nights.

3 days MK
2 days Epcot
1 day each AK and MGM
1 day DtD
at least 1 day TL ( my 2nd favorite park )
2 days , spread out, to relax at resort
the rest of the days whatever

ThinkTink721

how long should a person stay in disney world i usually stay for 3 days 2 nites and do pretty much everything i like to do i was curious to see how long some of you guys stay in disney and how long is too long to stay in disney... uhhh wait it's never too long to remain in disney :) ...........i usually travel over to belair beach and hang out there for 5 days...i eat at this fabulousssssss restaurant pjs.... have you heard of it? its awesome!....i always felt like 3 days was plenty in wdw how about you?
We stayed for 7 days on our last trip & we didn't get to see everything that we wanted to.
We are staying for 9 days in Sept.
We have stayed as little as 2 days, but all we did was the MK & Epcot FW (no WS).
:wave:

Disney05

We usually stay 7-8 nights. I'd love to stay 10-14 days, but the almighty $ dictates how long we stay. Not sure how long is too long. It's never too long for me though. Love the 21 day idea though!

goofyfamily

We usually do 9 or 10 days. This year 10. We also do the waterparks and Disney Quest and take our time . It seams that we have just enough time and feal like we got to do everything we want. We try to add somthing different everytrip.

Cara1210

Right now, we go for 8 days, 7 nights. We have 4 small childres (all under 7), so we don't want to over do it. As they get older, we will probably gradually increase to about 10 nights:sohappy:

wulfgeat

We have done 7 nights lately. We drive in (9 hours) so that kills one day. We also take one day and just go to other resorts and look around, ride the monorail, and just goof. No hurries, no plans. Two adults, so no problems waiting for transportation to get around the World.

MaXXimus

Next year Im hoping to go later in the season when its cooler compared to this trip we just got back from which was a little on the toasty side :cool: Also Im hoping to be able to swing a 2 week stay. We usually always stay only7 nights 8 days and its really not enough if you want to see it all. There is more to Disney then just the parks, like DTD as well as the activities the resorts offer.

Im going to attempt to get the premium package next trip and figuring in the 2 weeks I think that should give way more then ample time to leisurely stroll through all the parks, see everything I want plus with the premium package I can use that to relax back at WL (where I plan on staying again) and go horesback riding as well as out on the boats. And with 3 meals a day even though we usually dont eat that much it will give us more of an option of having all those meals if we please plus the added benefit that if we dont we could at least have a nice breakfast, skip lunch and a nice dinner.

If you play around on the WDW site with their trip planner you will see its less expensive overall if you stay longer. 2 weeks plus premium package will get you to all the parks, all the park rides and all the bonus activities offered by the resorts and all at a slower pace so your not overwelmed and exhausted trying to squeeze it in with only 7 days.

hls1023

We usually go once every 2 years for 3 nights. We don't live all that far away so that's why we don't stay quite as long as most other people.

paul436

I've stayed for various lengths of time. The shortest trip was 4 days & 3 nights - way too short.:ROFLOL:

I've stayed a week a few times and that was fine but left me wanting more.

I once stayed 10 days and left very satisfied but I could have stayed longer. I'm staying 12 days & 11 nights on my next trip in August. It's my first trip to WDW since July 2004 so am really looking forward to it. I think I will still want to stay longer though.:hammer:

SWatsi

As long as possible. I believe that is fairly common concensus...

Although staying off-site, often means as many days my family can get there. If we can get the time, one day per park, and extra 2-3 days at Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon in between.

Next year it's going to be really tough to fit everything in. I don't know what we're gonna do!!! :shrug:

dvcnut39

I like being on property for 8 nights. 3-4 days park hopping and the rest just enjoying the resorts, DTD, DBW, water parks, etc.

Qatari girl

According to the replies, it seems that 10 days is the average for staying in

the WDW.:) Thank God. We are going to stay for ten days but I'm still afraid

that the ten days are'nt enough to cover every thing there:D .

jjgoo

My ideal trip would be for about 16 days all during the Food and Wine festival. That would be perfect to have a lot of nice leasurly days as well as seeing as much as we want to see in the parks.

Usually our trips are for 7days 6 nights and that is really nice.:)

I basically feel that any time I get at Disney is ideal. I did however do a trip once that was 4 days and 3 nights and that was great but I left really wanting more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom