• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What you could do with your Disney Monorail toy

wdwcrazy

New Member
Advertisement
Wow, that's too cool.
 

WDWFREAK53

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by spider-man
I plan on something like that some day, only I won't mix WDW with DL. :lol:
(hehehe, I picked up my first monorail this last trip :) along with the Contemporary and Polynesian)

That is TOOO COOL THOUGH!!!
 

DMC-12

I can haz Lights of Winter?
Originally posted by piglet*florida
That is cool! I put my monorail toy around my Christmas tree, it fits just perfect there.
Same here !:sohappy:
 

Horizons1

Well-Known Member
Now i know what to do with all the monorail stuff im getting for Christmas,but i gotta find that red monorail.I didnt even know there was a red one yet.:brick:
 

Invero

Well-Known Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Horizons1
Now i know what to do with all the monorail stuff im getting for Christmas,but i gotta find that red monorail.I didnt even know there was a red one yet.:brick:
The red one was the first one they came out with... I don't think they make it anymore. The only place I can think you might be able to find it is on eBay.
 

WDW1971

Member
I just returned from WDW. I didn't even know there were models available for the monorail until this trip. I didn't buy one, but I plan to. When my wife and I get a new larger home in a few years, I will start my collection/display. The Crouse' display got my mind thinkin'!!!
 
I love those monorail toys. unfortunatley i dont have one but hope on picking one up sooner or later. i dont know if mine is going to be that big butt it will be a decent size. Wut all atractions do they have for it. (Polynesian, Contemperary?????)
 

TiggersPooh

Active Member
Great now I want that! Oh wait can we say CHRISTMAS MONEY?????? LOL does anyone know the cost? where to buy them? thanks
 

WDW1971

Member
Originally posted by TiggersPooh
Great now I want that! Oh wait can we say CHRISTMAS MONEY?????? LOL does anyone know the cost? where to buy them? thanks
You can get them all over WDW. Here's a price list. I took a digital pic of the list for my own reference! :lol:
 

orangefan15

New Member
That looks so cool...now I'm sorry I didn't buy some monorail stuff when I was just down there....oh well, provides a reason to go again:)
 

Monorail Lime

Premium Member
I like my monorail setup in my Vista Way apartment better. The hotels and stuff weren't out yet (maybe SE was, I don't remember) so I made all the buildings on the resort loop myself. The Contemporary was represented by the box from a 24 pack of Budweiser and a pyramid of bottles made the finest Cinderella's Castle ever. I wish I could find the pictures...
 

Invero

Well-Known Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Monorail Lime
I like my monorail setup in my Vista Way apartment better. The hotels and stuff weren't out yet (maybe SE was, I don't remember) so I made all the buildings on the resort loop myself. The Contemporary was represented by the box from a 24 pack of Budweiser and a pyramid of bottles made the finest Cinderella's Castle ever. I wish I could find the pictures...
Mr. Monorail (Craig) went all out to make replicas of the Poly and Grand Flo before they came out with those... he's also painted a bunch of trains Lime for people (the real lime) and detailed 'em to.
 
Top Bottom