What you could do with your Disney Monorail toy

jrashadb

... damndest thing I ever saw.
I was thinking about buying the SE building and putting it in my room somewhere. But, I decided that might not be a good idea. I have a feeling these monorail sets are like tatoos... once you get one, you want to get more... :lookaroun

goofyman

Originally posted by jrashadb
... damndest thing I ever saw.
I was thinking about buying the SE building and putting it in my room somewhere. But, I decided that might not be a good idea. I have a feeling these monorail sets are like tatoos... once you get one, you want to get more... :lookaroun

They are!! All I need is the Castle and a bit more track. I get the best reaction from friends family and little kids who come over and see it around the tree. It's great!!!

TiggersPooh

oh man

Oh I wish I could buy it! Are they available online? I saw it at WDW when I went in June but....... OH DONALD DUCK!

I hope I can find it!

SupaShaf

Would anyone have any insight into how I can accomplish a (relatively) simple mount to wall/ceiling track layout for a square bedroom? As someone who isn’t a mathematician or engineer, it’s a little hard to think this way. But I’d love to do this for my son’s room! I’ve only noticed 3D printable wall/ceiling mounts and connectors. Thanks!

rio

Still sad I had to put this up. I can’t wait for the day I can set up a sprawling set of monorails again.

tonymu

Premium Member
Would anyone have any insight into how I can accomplish a (relatively) simple mount to wall/ceiling track layout for a square bedroom? As someone who isn’t a mathematician or engineer, it’s a little hard to think this way. But I’d love to do this for my son’s room! I’ve only noticed 3D printable wall/ceiling mounts and connectors. Thanks!
You can buy the 3d printed wall and ceiling mounts on EBAY.
Here are some links to a Monorail display I did this Christmas.
Click for Video
Click for more Photos
20191229_004940_HDR.jpg

tonymu

Premium Member
I have bought quite a few for pretty cheap on EBAY. Some sellers are really proud of their Monorails other sell pretty reasonably.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom