What would you put in a "Disney Survival Kit"?

happymom52003

Original Poster
I saw a really cute idea in Disney craft book that was a "Disney Survival Kit". It was a decorated paint can, and inside were things like sunscreen, a guide book, etc...to give to someone who is going to Disney. I want to make one for my son's teacher who is going to Disney this summer and I am looking for more ideas of what to put inside. What would you put in it?

ThinkTink721

I saw a really cute idea in Disney craft book that was a "Disney Survival Kit". It was a decorated paint can, and inside were things like sunscreen, a guide book, etc...to give to someone who is going to Disney. I want to make one for my son's teacher who is going to Disney this summer and I am looking for more ideas of what to put inside. What would you put in it?
How about:
a pair of sunglasses or a visor
a pair of cushioned in soles for her shoes :ROFLOL:
a battery powered hand held fan (we found some cute Disney ones for our trip)
a Mickey Mouse doll to sleep with:snore:
a small Disney notepad w/ a Disney character pen (for autographs)
a Mickey Mouse t-shirt (you can order personalized ones from Disney Shopping.com)
a disposable camera
a small photo album (may a Disney one if you can find it)
I can't think of anything else right now...if I do think of anything else, I'll let you know!
:wave:

MissM

Beyond the obvious things you should have with you - sunscreen, chapstick with spf, some asprin/tylenol/pain reliever, hat, sunglasses, bandages, etc. - why not get the Guide to Hidden Mickeys? It's small enough to carry around and gives a fun way to pass the time in lines and such.
-m

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Instead of cash (which is ultimately very necessary), perhaps it would be a bit more tactful to give a Disney gift card?

cphorrocks

Baby wipes. After a hot sweaty day in the sun, wiping your face with a cool, fresh-smelling wipe is a great pick-me-up. I never travel anywhere without. Good when you get off the plane, too.

JCorduroy

Besides the obvious?

• Portable fan that runs on batteries - they sell them all over the World.
  • Nail file - I and my wife have broken nails more times than I can count at Disney, and having them snag on clothing is beyond annoying.
  • Tic-Tacs or Certs - I hate having bad breath after eating something garlicy or spicey - and I absolutely refuse to chew gum at the park on the off chance that it might end up on the ground and get on someones shoe (my own little way of keeping the Kingdom beautiful!)
  • Visine or saline drops for hot dry days, or cold windy days.

shanny

it all depends on how much you are trying to spend! but some essentials, some yummy flavored chapstick with spf, bandaids blisterblock (i LOVE this thing!!), insoles are a good idea, maybe a disney tank top and a gift card. i think this is a really nice idea for an end of the year gift! people dont appreciate teachers enough, and no i am not a teacher :D

LeeLee D

You might want to include Tums or other antacid. I love the food :slurp: , but it is richer than I usually eat and I sometimes need a Tums.

As a teacher and a WDW fan I think a Disney themed gift is a great idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom