What would you put in a "Disney Survival Kit"?

fizzle75

Crocs should never be worn anywhere except in, like, a dorm or campground shower. Talk about a fashion don't! Do you really want to look like Mario Batali? Do you? Flip flops are a perfectly acceptable alternative and come in all kinds of great styles.

The same goes for packs and those backpacks that have a belt that goes around your stomach, too.
Awww, man...I'm stooged!!!:(

morgan22

Please laugh at me if i'm being numb but some people have said 'moleskin' - I am really confused and don't know what you mean by this!!! What is a 'moleskin' ??? Is it like moleskin shoes? or just a piece of moleskin?

I would include ....

A bottle of water
Blister Plasters
Advil/Tums
Baby Wipes
Small notebook w/pen
Energy sweets
Hand Sanitizer
Deodorant wipes
Mints

hcswingfield

Please laugh at me if i'm being numb but some people have said 'moleskin' - I am really confused and don't know what you mean by this!!! What is a 'moleskin' ??? Is it like moleskin shoes? or just a piece of moleskin?

I would include ....

A bottle of water
Blister Plasters
Advil/Tums
Baby Wipes
Small notebook w/pen
Energy sweets
Hand Sanitizer
Deodorant wipes
Mints

Moleskin is an artificial soft fuzzy "fabric" that is self sticking (after you remove the paper backing.) It comes in a small roll and you cut a piece just large enough to cover a foot blister or irritated area. It stays in place better than a band-aid, and provides more cushioning. You can find it in the foot care section of some large pharmacies, or at just about any outdoor sports store. I always make sure my moleskin and a small pair of scissors for cutting it are in my toiletries kit before I leave for WDW.

ThinkTink721

Crocs should never be worn anywhere except in, like, a dorm or campground shower. Talk about a fashion don't! Do you really want to look like Mario Batali? Do you? Flip flops are a perfectly acceptable alternative and come in all kinds of great styles.

The same goes for packs and those backpacks that have a belt that goes around your stomach, too.
Or for some people...under their stomachs:D
I second the no, no on the crocs...they are good for lounging at home but, I am always tripping in mine...that is something that I do not want to do at a WDW park!:eek:
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom