What would you HONESTLY pay for park admission?

Wondering what you would HONESTLY pay for a one day ADULT tix to WDW

• $25-$30

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • $30-$35

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • $35-$40

Votes: 17 10.5%
  • $40-$45

Votes: 25 15.4%
  • $45-$50

Votes: 33 20.4%
  • OVER $50

Votes: 62 38.3%

• Total voters

MickeyTigg

I said:
Yes they have over sold the market. $50.00 a day Per Park Plus Tax. Is More than enough but it is what I would pay. More than that and THEY ARE just trying to keep certain people out. Nothing more than legal Racism. WHITE DISNEY WORLD. I am a white male 35yo Texas native.

This folks is why it's important to say...NO to drugs! See what it can do to your mind?

thejohn

ClemsonTigger said:
Yes, that's true, but it's nothing that they don't know already.

I always find it interesting when these conversations come up as to the relativity of cost. Does it cost a lot for a family of 4 or 4+ to fly to FLA, pay for a hotel, food and associated costs, you bet!

But in perspective, I consider Disney to still be a bargain.

As was said before, a Broadway show (x2?) is $120-200 a ticket, plus train/cab, plus dinner possibly...all for 2-5 hours.

Pro sports is $25-60 a ticket, plus $20 parking, plus $5 hot dogs and $10 beers for about 3 hours.

A beach house for a week is $2,500 -$4,000 + and there is no food or maid service included there. And prices of beach restaurants?....more than Disney, thats for sure.

Movies at $8-10 ticket plus about the same at least for food...

All other parks are within $10 of Disney, and we all agree that they do not compare.......so.....

If you ask me would I like to pay less for something, sure,
Do I expect to get something for nothing?, NO

So, other than day trips or camping where we bring everything in, Disney is in my humble opinion more of a value than most any other vacation.

good point

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom