What would YOU buy with the Disney 200$ gift card??

SpykeYs

Original Poster
Hello,

Our trip is coming fairly soon. In 10 days exacly. With our package, we did receive a 200$ gift card.

We always buy many souvenirs, but this year, we were thinking of buying 1 or 2 items worth 200$ (1 x 200$ or 2 x 100$).

What item or items would you buy with a 200$ gift card at Walt Disney!

Me, im thinking about a painting worth 200$. (Printed cavenas, or something similar)

Also maybe something from the celebrity store when you enter HS.

10 DAYS!! WHOOOHOOO!

happymom52003

I think we would probably just apply it to the things we usually buy....our typical souvenirs and food. I do not think we would look at it as an "extra"....we would look at it as a way to save $200 on our vacation.

But if we were not on a budget:), I'd probably use all of it at the Christmas Store at Downtown Disney, or maybe on a piece of artwork.

edit: actually, i think I'd spend it in the jewelry store on Main Street!

BrerMouse

Were going in 11 days and are getting the $200 gift card and I will either use it for food but more likey buy one of the "Resort Exclusive Piece of Artwork". Probaly somethign by David E. Doss

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Oooh So much! I like the idea of one big item to represent from the trip. But for me - there is SO much I would love to get! I already have my list going for this next trip!!! hee hee This trip I am going to get some house decor items for the kitchen and bathroom and then some clothes and then finish our Christmas stuff! :lol:

DizneyPryncess

I would use it to pay for my upcoming anniversary dinner at California Grille! However my trip is in may - so I wasn't applicable for the gift card. But that's what I would do!

disney4life2008

Honestly, I used the gift card in 2 ways:
$100 went towards the deposit for my next Disney vacation. And the other half went towards a scarpbook and photoalbulms for my photos. As well as knick knacks from our trip.

macsmom

I would probably spend part of it on a big figure of Mickey that I wanted last time I was at WDW. The rest - which would not be too much - would go towards Christmas items.

danna

I booked the bounceback with the free dining so I was not able to get the 200 gift card, but if i did I would buy a painting or a watch maybe some disney jewelry.

Figments Friend

I saved mine from my trip last month. I plan on using it NEXT trip ...a nice $200 discount on my weeks' room stay.

At first i figured i would end up using it to pay for food and pins. I decided that would be silly, as both of those things are 'controllable expenses'. I cannot control hotel room rates or ticket prices, so...i decided to save it.

I'm happy i did. I will be even happier when i return .....

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom