What would YOU buy with the Disney 200$ gift card??

Foolish Mortal

We used it on food but if I wanted to just buy one big thing, I'd definitely take a step inside Art of Disney =)

I was thinking the same thing. I absolutely love the work of Trevor Carlton and already have his "many Mickeys" giclee (?). I'm going to have to go in search of his "many Minnies" to keep Mickey company now.

Race3qma

other entertainment

We used ours for the hoop dee doo review for a special night out and for boat rental at the contemporary resort rental somthing we would have not done with out the extra$500.\ to blow.:animwink:

fascion216

a painting or some art would be terrific ... i would love one of the sculptures of the dragon from sleeping beauty.

but id probably just blow it on alchohol and retro EPCOT stuff!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
If I was able to get my hands on one of those $200 giftcards I would probably re-do my kitchen in Mickey. My second choice would to be to put it towards the cost of an IllumiNations cruise.

CBOMB

A huge beer
Don't plan on getting much for $200. A pint of Tennents is now $8. Also don't plan on going to your resort mercantile for a six pack anymore, they won't be carrying them. However you can buy 1 single pint brew for a mere $5.25 plus tax. Remember the Magic!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Don't plan on getting much for $200. A pint of Tennents is now $8. Also don't plan on going to your resort mercantile for a six pack anymore, they won't be carrying them. However you can buy 1 single pint brew for a mere $5.25 plus tax. Remember the Magic!
You really are trying to depress me tonight :D
Im a Corona sort of guy, rather than Tennents Euro fizz. And a trip to Disney is the only time Im a hypocrite and break my boycott of Walmart. Principles are fine if there is no cheap beer involved.

I wonder how much Port Id get at the Calli grill for 200?

Crazy4WDW1

We just used our $200 gift card this past trip. There were 4 of us, so we split the card. I got a sterling silver ring for $45 at Uptown Jewelers. I'm wearing it right now. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom