What will Steve ban you for?

What will you eventually be banned for on WDWMagic?

• Total voters

DisneyNut7578

image.php
Oh my freakin' god...THRAWN...Wow, I feel like I fell in the hot tub time machine.

Still, one of the greatest threads EVER on these boards.

LOL :ROFLOL:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

NYwdwfan

I have a question - when someone gets banned does everything related to the disappear (like Michael J. Fox in the Back to the Future photo he carries around)? There was someone I took notice of posting when I first joined (I liked his avatar) and then one day noticed he had stopped posting and when I went back to one of the threads, his posts were gone but when someone had quoted him the name was still there.

cdunbar

I didn't know it was going to be this difficult. I'll have to try harder.
I thought he had gotten rid of you the other day....:ROFLOL:

The baning of merf was one of the happiest moments of my life.
I remember that fondly!

No, I'll ban you for that. :lol:
Well I'll be safe then...:lookaroun

Hey, don't rag on Hanson. They'll be headlining the Eat to the Beat concerts on Nov 8 and 9th. And they'll be singing your favorite song.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...up-at-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/

Ok, I've just secured my banning by even knowing this....
Yes, yes you have....:lol:
That list makes me feel so old. I can remember when each of those has beens were just tearing up the top 40's charts.
Try being the one who went to their concerts, and bought their CD's....unless of course you did too...:lookaroun

Pioneer Hall

I have a question - when someone gets banned does everything related to the disappear (like Michael J. Fox in the Back to the Future photo he carries around)? There was someone I took notice of posting when I first joined (I liked his avatar) and then one day noticed he had stopped posting and when I went back to one of the threads, his posts were gone but when someone had quoted him the name was still there.

Usually the posts stick around when we ban someone. It is possible that you went back and looked for a post that had been deleted. However, if you were to search for some of the banned members, there posts are still visible on the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom