What will Steve ban you for?

What will you eventually be banned for on WDWMagic?

• Total voters

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Reality is that very few genuine members have actually been banned. If you take out the people who just arrive specifically to spam, there probably hasn't been more than 20 or 30 real member bans in the last 10 years.

kaos

Original Poster
Reality is that very few genuine members have actually been banned. If you take out the people who just arrive specifically to spam, there probably hasn't been more than 20 or 30 real member bans in the last 10 years.

And I've managed to fly under the radar...:dazzle:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yeah you've got one more strike remaining on the iPhone insults!!!!! ;)
:D

iphone-4-yoda.png

iphone-4-humor.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
LOL that last one is actually rather good!

You can undo all your iPhone crimes on WDWMAGIC by bringing back a stellar video of the fireworks on Saturday!
Video I can do....stellar video we shall have to see. I have to pick up a mono-pod tonight for filming the stunt show.

EDIT: Is there any particular format, settings, etc that you prefer?

GenerationX

I'll get banned for some smart a__ remark, no doubt. I've avoided a banning several times via wise use of the Back button rather than the Submit Reply button. :D

Pioneer Hall

We could just start picking names out of a hat...

Laura

Premium Member

I didn't know it was going to be this difficult. I'll have to try harder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom