What will merchandise will you buy your next trip?

Mikester71

Probably my usual...a few t-shirts and then a bunch of other Disney-related stuff that I probably don't really need and is way too expensive but that I MUST have because it's from WDW!!! ;)

No, seriously...I always try to get a shirt that says something about WDW and Spring Break with the year on it since we always go down on the kids Spring Break. It's become kind of a little tradition for me. And then I usually try to look for a cool retro park shirt or two, usually Epcot related. Maybe a nice Disney golf shirt and a hat if I find something that jumps out at me and then maybe a couple of other Disney-related items and souvenirs.

disneycouple07

Where is the outlet store?

I meant the disney stores that are in malls and outlet centers but I think the other post was referring to: "There are 2 official Disney Outlets (Disney's Character Warehouse) in the Walt Disney World Area (but not on Disney property) which carry discounted/discontinued Disney merchandise. As with any "shopping outlet" experience, what you find is really *hit or miss*. Recently, we have noticed some discounted clothing and other items at the outlets that are still being sold for full price at the parks and resort." -Allears.net

Poofiesdream

We always bring home Disney Christmas ornaments presents for our neighbors. Personalized of course. They have a Disney tree every year. Funny thing is they never go to Disney!o_O Planning on losing some more weight before our Dec. trip so I will have to buy more shirts but a smaller size!:D We have been so many times I think I have just about everything I want. Maybe they will come out with some new things this year that I will want!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I'm planning to get an Iphone 5 case myself!!! I'd think by now they''d have them! I checked online for them, I love the new fantasyland one but its a limited addition and I'm probably going to get the one with one of the characters faces close up.

I loved the New Fantasyland one as well, but I wasn't sure if they would still have it by March when I'm going because of it being Limited Edition. Do you have a link to where you found them by chance? I'd appreciate it :)

Alexis

Original Poster
I loved the New Fantasyland one as well, but I wasn't sure if they would still have it by March when I'm going because of it being Limited Edition. Do you have a link to where you found them by chance? I'd appreciate it :)
I saw an image of the shirt by a user on here. Maybe you can google it and find it somewhere, probably not easy to find :( Good luck!

Bama14

We always get some pins of course. This trip I think we are going to start doing the vinylmation trading. I also started collecting wine glasses from around Disney a couple of trips ago. Am I collecting to much?:p

Pooh Lover

We stay at the WL and always look forward to their gift shop. I've always been a big fan of resort specific merchandise which has been on an amazingly disappointing decline the last 10 years. I also look for good (non-cheesy) clothing and unusual glassware. Good luck to everyone on their quests!

disneysince71

We stay at the WL and always look forward to their gift shop. I've always been a big fan of resort specific merchandise which has been on an amazingly disappointing decline the last 10 years. I also look for good (non-cheesy) clothing and unusual glassware. Good luck to everyone on their quests!
We noticed they where bringing some of the Resort stuff back last time we where there.. We got Beach Club Ts, :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom