What will merchandise will you buy your next trip?

FettFan

Recently I've been buying the specialty park-only 3" Vinylmations with each trip. In 2011, I bought the 40th Anniversary WDW one and the Magic Kingdom one.
167759154840423924_y5vkkl6R_b.jpg
Disney%20Vinylmation%20Celebrating%2040%20Years%20Of%20Magic%20MK%20OOB%20FR.jpg

Didn't bother with Epcot or Animal Kingdom since it wasn't their 40th.

Will never bother with DHS until they make one with the Chinese Theater and/or Earful tower. :p

EDIT -- Apparently they DO have an Earful Tower one....but it's got the DHS logo on it and not the old Disney-MGM logo. :(

Bparso87

Yes me to I want POTC attracti
Disney attraction poster(s)- can somebody tell me if you can buy these? (Art of Disney??)
2013 magnet
Maybe a Disney pillow pet (Bullseye, Pooh, Eeyore look like my favorites)
Miscellaneous things- there's always something (more accurately, multiple things) that you don't plan on buying!
me to I want a POTC attraction poster it was awesome

pumpkin7

I like those aerial toppers. I have one at the moment that my Aunt bought back from her last trip for me. It's Minnie. She bought my DH a Mickey one but he won't use it! So I plan to get a funky one... perhaps a Monsters, Inc! one or something.
Other than that, whatever takes my fancy. I can't wait! :D I just can't buy anything breakable because of the 4000 mile journey home. A Christmas baubal would be awesome, I just know it wouldn't get back in once piece sadly. So, plushes, and t shirts and any other funky stuff I can find. I have to do massive shop though because the UK Disney store just isn't so good, I can get mugs and the odd good looking plush but there's nothing like what you guys have in the Americas.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I like those aerial toppers. I have one at the moment that my Aunt bought back from her last trip for me. It's Minnie. She bought my DH a Mickey one but he won't use it! So I plan to get a funky one... perhaps a Monsters, Inc! one or something.
Other than that, whatever takes my fancy. I can't wait! :D I just can't buy anything breakable because of the 4000 mile journey home. A Christmas baubal would be awesome, I just know it wouldn't get back in once piece sadly. So, plushes, and t shirts and any other funky stuff I can find. I have to do massive shop though because the UK Disney store just isn't so good, I can get mugs and the odd good looking plush but there's nothing like what you guys have in the Americas.
Just have Disney ship it home insured!!

pumpkin7

Just have Disney ship it home insured!!

You know, that's a fabulous idea! I may just do that. I am hankering after a Christmas baubal, and by jove, I'm going to get one. It will be the centre piece of my tree, underneath Tinkerbelle who sits atop my tree.
Thanks, I never knew they did that. Wait, is it mega expensive?

Figgy1

Premium Member
You know, that's a fabulous idea! I may just do that. I am hankering after a Christmas baubal, and by jove, I'm going to get one. It will be the centre piece of my tree, underneath Tinkerbelle who sits atop my tree.
Thanks, I never knew they did that. Wait, is it mega expensive?
Sorry I don't know I drive a van to get all my goodies home. But it may be worth it to get the one special item home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom