What will merchandise will you buy your next trip?

DisneyDebNJ

Everyone loves merchandise and Disney is definitely the place that always has something new everytime you go! So, what will you buy the next time you go?! I never usually make a list, but this time I have a few things I want to get which are:
Dumbo plush
Disney pillow pet
ANYTHING I can find with Pluto on it
dated Christmas Ornament
Epcot F&W tshirt
Epcot trading pins
Mickey Hoodie
Bath Bombs and sugar scrub from Basins
Beach Towel at Typhoon Lagoon
That list never changes!!!! LOL

Disnee4Me

Don't know about my next trip, but my favorite finds were a denim coin purse w/full-bodied Mickey silhoutte embroidered on it with a little clip attached, so I hook it on my belt loop on my jeans and tuck it into my pocket. The other great find was an evening bag with a mickey face discreetly embroidered with beads on the front. Got that one on sale back in the 90s ... love it.

WDW97

-New Fantasyland Shirt
-Either a "Never Grow Up" or "Be Our Guest" Pillow
-Character Pillow Pet
-2013 Magnet
-'Wishes' Soundtrack
-Attraction Specific Shirt
-Basin Soap
-General Disney or Pixar Hoodie, Sweatshirt, or Long Sleeve Shirt
This is just off the top of my head, and sadly I will most likely not be able to afford all this, but there is always next time!

Alexis

Original Poster
Not entirely sure yet about my December trip. Most likely will do all my Christmas shopping while down there.
For myself, a shirt or two. Plus, a couple coffee mugs. I have one with Mickey in his robe, holding a mug of coffee with one hand while holding his eye open with the other. As I remember, they had several others last time I was there. Got it at World of Disney in DTD
I love that mug you described! Theres alot of beautiful disney mugs are World of Disney :)

Alexis

Original Poster
-New Fantasyland Shirt
-Either a "Never Grow Up" or "Be Our Guest" Pillow
-Character Pillow Pet
-2013 Magnet
-'Wishes' Soundtrack
-Attraction Specific Shirt
-Basin Soap
-General Disney or Pixar Hoodie, Sweatshirt, or Long Sleeve Shirt
This is just off the top of my head, and sadly I will most likely not be able to afford all this, but there is always next time!
A New Fantasyland shirt would be awesome! Well, I hope you can afford it ALL :D Good luck :)

WannaBWendy

I bought a silver mickey icon for my car this summer and a couple of weeks ago, to my great horror, it got RIPPED OFF in the automatic car wash! I even went back to look for it. (Do you know how hard that is??) So, I would buy one of those to replace it. Sure, I can buy one online, but it's not the same, really. Plus, I might see if I can buy a bucket to hand wash my car from then on.

Alexis

Original Poster
Classic movie posters for my home theatre (probably hitting up Sid Cahuenga's for that)
1 or 2 new purses - usually get a nicer one (Dooney and Bourke or Harvey's) and a less expensive one
Socks from Little Miss Matched
3 soaps from Lush
ring and earrings
My wishlist includes some comfy pyjamas but I don't where to find those (any suggestions welcome)

Possibly a book about the parks if I can find one I don't have. Gawd I miss when you could get theme park books and they changed every couple of years. There would have been a new one this year with New Fantasyland talking about the making of attractions and the imagineering behind it...sigh...love those books.
Believe it or not I got some really cute pajamas at Target, but it was around December! They were Disney and so cute!!! So you may want to check there! I saw some recently too, but they weren't as warm of fabric!

Alexis

Original Poster
I really want a case for my iPhone5, but when I was there in November they didn't have them yet. Hoping they'll have them when I go in March :)
I'm planning to get an Iphone 5 case myself!!! I'd think by now they''d have them! I checked online for them, I love the new fantasyland one but its a limited addition and I'm probably going to get the one with one of the characters faces close up.

Alexis

Original Poster
Having shown my DW this thread i do believe that we will be investing in at least one pillow pet :cool:
Does anyone know what "pets" are available ?
Yes! I've seen, Simba, Dumbo, Mickey, Tiger, Pooh, Eeyore, Pluto, Stitch, Bullseye, Lotso, Lady (from Lady and the Tramp), Cheshire cat, Perry the Plat, Marie (from Aristo) and I'm sure a few others!

I_heart_Tigger

Believe it or not I got some really cute pajamas at Target, but it was around December! They were Disney and so cute!!! So you may want to check there! I saw some recently too, but they weren't as warm of fabric!

I found Bambi ones at Walmart before that were cute. I don't have a Target anywhere near me but they just bought out a Canadian chain of stores in my area so eventually I'm sure I'll be over run by Targets! I will definitely check then. I might just do some yoga pants and a hoodie - I like having some "lounge wear" from Disney World just as a comfy souvenir.

T-shirts, keychains, cups and a few Christmas ornaments. When I need a Disney shopping fix, I go to the outlet store. There is always something new!

I love that outlet! My best friends went to WDW last year a few weeks before my family did. They purchased resort specific shirts - it's a larger family and they paired up, one pattern for each pair. I went to the outlet for the first time (I will go back every time now!), and found a shirt for that resort. I thought it must be an older item which was not at the resort when the friends were there (although I did consider it might be a new arrival to the outlet between the friends leaving and myself arriving). It was one of the friend's birthdays coming up so I decided to just buy it as part of his gift and hope he didn't have it (we talked all about their trip but I didn't learn about their shirts until after I got back) - and it turns out, he wasn't part of the pair who had that pattern! So he was happy to have that new one to add to his collection. I bought it for under $10 too - a great deal over the full price one of the pairs had paid on that shirt just a few weeks earlier.

On the next trip (or any trip after), I also want to get a Mickey garden gnome, if they're still around?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I love that outlet! My best friends went to WDW last year a few weeks before my family did. They purchased resort specific shirts - it's a larger family and they paired up, one pattern for each pair. I went to the outlet for the first time (I will go back every time now!), and found a shirt for that resort. I thought it must be an older item which was not at the resort when the friends were there (although I did consider it might be a new arrival to the outlet between the friends leaving and myself arriving). It was one of the friend's birthdays coming up so I decided to just buy it as part of his gift and hope he didn't have it (we talked all about their trip but I didn't learn about their shirts until after I got back) - and it turns out, he wasn't part of the pair who had that pattern! So he was happy to have that new one to add to his collection. I bought it for under $10 too - a great deal over the full price one of the pairs had made on that shirt just a few weeks earlier.

On the next trip (or any trip after), I also want to get a Mickey garden gnome, if they're still around?
I love the outlets but don't expect to see the same items each time as it is an outlet store. Never know what great bargains you will find!!

I love the outlets but don't expect to see the same items each time as it is an outlet store. Never know what great bargains you will find!!

So true! Isn't it so fun to just walk in and wonder what kinds of things you could find? Maybe some times I won't find much at all at the outlet, which might be disappointing, but there are always one or two things you can unearth at the parks anyway, even at times when the merch isn't as great (cropped shirts everywhere last August!). =)

luv

Northern friends and family cannot get enough of the warm blankets from the Mexico pavilion.

I buy more of those blankets than anything. My brother lives alone and I swear I've purchased like five of them just for him.

What do they do with all those blankets?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom