What will merchandise will you buy your next trip?

I_heart_Tigger

Classic movie posters for my home theatre (probably hitting up Sid Cahuenga's for that)
1 or 2 new purses - usually get a nicer one (Dooney and Bourke or Harvey's) and a less expensive one
Socks from Little Miss Matched
3 soaps from Lush
ring and earrings
My wishlist includes some comfy pyjamas but I don't where to find those (any suggestions welcome)

Possibly a book about the parks if I can find one I don't have. Gawd I miss when you could get theme park books and they changed every couple of years. There would have been a new one this year with New Fantasyland talking about the making of attractions and the imagineering behind it...sigh...love those books.

Chrononymous

I am going to try and go down with a deep pocket to go to Sid Cahengas (sp) at DHS and score something autographed by Walt himself for my office...he is a never ending source of inspiration to this small business owner!!!

I love that place! Good luck on finding something awesome...and affordable!
It's funny how prices of celebrity treasure go up and down...they were once pretty high, but now you can get some things there relatively inexpensively!

I have only ever bought cheap stuff...movie posters and the like.
My cherished treasure is a paper mobile made for a theater lobby of Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I think it cost me eight bucks...but I have never seen another one!

Oh...I forgot to say...when I go, I hope to pick up more WDW playing card decks,
and anything with Phineus and Ferb or Perry on it!

Figgy1

Premium Member
2013 pin, mug,magnet and Christmas ornament. T-shirts for my boys, chop stix, pins, Wall E and Phineas ornaments, Snowglobe and 1 GLASS SLIPPER This list isn't finished yet!!! Have to see what's in the jewelery room in World of Disney. note to self smelling salts for dh!!

DVC4bestvacations

Christmas items on every trip. We find that since WDW has changed the way they stock their shops there is less tht we purchase. Where Disney had "specialty" shop specific in the pasted there is little or none now. Other than shirts we find ourselves buying less each trip.

I love this thread!

I always like to buy Disney purses/totes/duffles/etc. each year. I wear them everywhere - I used them when I was in college, I take them around town, to the airports, to Disney (of course!), other trips, etc. I didn't find too many last August but I did find a cute leopard print one with hidden Mickeys in the pattern at the AK, on clearance too!

I love pins. I found the HM Stretching Room ones last year on my first trip to the Disney outlet! They were (I think) $2 or $3 each! I also love to buy them in the parks, trade with CMs and sometimes with nice guests at the pin tables. My favorites to find are Peter Pan (the character, but the movie too is great!), Jaq and Gus Gus, Haunted Mansion, real classics (Clarabelle, Horace, etc.) ... and any others that catch my eye, are part of collections, the Hidden Mickey ones, etc.!

I like buying tops or t-shirts but the ones for women are usually made of such thin material. I would love to find some with thick material and really unique designs (like resort specific, attraction specific).

Then there are some of the best things of all - the confetti from the parades, the brochures, napkins, shopping bags ... they remind me of my trips most of all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom