What will happen when the Skyliner breaks down?

eliza61nyc

I disagree. You can always walk away from those attractions if the burden becomes too great. With the Skyliner you're stuck and there is no escape until the rescue squad comes to your aid. It could very well become overwhelming for people who suffer from acrophobia, claustrophobia, osmophobia, thermophobia, aquaphobia, anthropophobia, halitophobia and/or hyperhidrosis.

one would think if one had anthropophobia (fear of people), one would avoid Disney in the first place. just sayin'

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Days ruined, that’s it but it’s a simple system, you would think there would be a manual backup motor just to get everyone off in a timely matter

Lensman

Someone calculated that with 10 people you would have 18 inches of bench per person.
That's about the amount of space available to a standard economy seat on an airplane, which is 17-18 inches. Closer to 17 inches on a 737 and 18 inches on an A320.

Typical bus seats are 17.5 inches wide.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I disagree. You can always walk away from those attractions if the burden becomes too great. With the Skyliner you're stuck and there is no escape until the rescue squad comes to your aid. It could very well become overwhelming for people who suffer from acrophobia, claustrophobia, osmophobia, thermophobia, aquaphobia, anthropophobia, halitophobia and/or hyperhidrosis.
Not to mention phobophobia...

FettFan

If it breaks down? Some of the cabins might be rocking...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27493-1385054516-28.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom