What was the most memorable trip report you ever read?

mergatroid

Thank you. That means a lot to me. My brother, Jerry, who was in my 1st report I did here + a handful of others thru the years passed away on the 19th of last month. You can imagine how precious those reports are now. I'm most happy knowing how much HE enjoyed reading the reports. He loved them so much. I think having lost my brother, my writing and the things I've logged take on a whole new level of importance.

So sorry for your loss yet so pleased you have such happy memories.

gwhb75

Thank you. That means a lot to me. My brother, Jerry, who was in my 1st report I did here + a handful of others thru the years passed away on the 19th of last month. You can imagine how precious those reports are now. I'm most happy knowing how much HE enjoyed reading the reports. He loved them so much. I think having lost my brother, my writing and the things I've logged take on a whole new level of importance.
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother ,but isn't it neat that the trip reports that you wrote years ago have even more value to you now.

MKCP 1985

@HollyBelle did a report on her first marathon that probably did more for the running forums here (which did not yet exist at the time of her report) than any marketing Disney could ever do. I remember being encouraged by her account when training for my first. If she had never done another trip report, that one alone would be worthy of having her listed in this thread, but as mentioned earlier, there have been more and they are always a great combination of descriptions and photos.

SSH

Original Poster
This is wonderful...thanks for participating! Continuing to watch this thread and bookmarking it for some fun reading in the weeks ahead.:)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Awe. I just saw this and so sorry for your loss. Pixie Dust flying for you and your family. :( Nice to hear you have those warm memories achieved.

Launchpad McQuack

One day I need to post the story of my family's trip in 1992 (I was in 2nd grade). It is known among family and friends as the Griswold Family Christmas Trip. There were tire blowouts, forgotten park tickets, red ant hills, and robberies, and that was all on the drive from NC to WDW.

minnie2000

I used to love the trip reports written from the perspective of Tigger. Tigger was actually a Tigger backpack, and he was in all the photos. I can't remember who wrote the reports, but I always loved reading them. This was a few years ago, so I'm not sure if they have done any reports recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom