What u HAVE to do at WDW!!

wishes

Original Poster
Hey guys! :wave:

So, when you all go to WDW for a well-earned "BREAK", what are your THREE have-to-do pastimes, almost like rituals whilst you are there?

Like......eat a Kitchen Sink sundae at the Beach Club EVERYTIME?
Or, ride in a certain "vehicle" on Snow White's Scary Adventures?
For me...I absolutely have to eat a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle....!
ooh, and my dad has a habit that if we have stayed in the same Disney resort twice. he likes to get the hotel room...

Come on guys, share your favourite DISNEY must-dos/ traditions with us...however *odd* they may be!!

col

things that i always do.

for me as soon as i arrive i go to downtown disney to the chocolate shop called ghirraldeli( its spelt like that or another way) and get a frozen mocha.

i always go on splash mountain-that is a must for me, go on rock and rollercoaster at least once, i always look up at tower of terror and thank god that im to scared to go on it. i also eat something in the mainstreet bakery and go on spaceship earth and test track more than 3 times. as soon as i go to animal kingdom i always go on the safaris(that are always my first ride in animal kingdom).

they are all my weird must-do's.

New2WDW

Only 3!

Well if it is only three then....

1. Go to Chef Mickey's the night of arrival!
2. Go to Magic Kingdom (we love it all)
3. My girls make me take them to as many pools as possible!

MSTINKHERBELL01

I cant help it...I have to check into the hotel and turn on the tv to the TOP 7 MUST-SEES at WDW!!!! I love watching it!

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....you get the idea!

brich

1- Go to Chef Mickeys for the first morning breakfast.
2- Let the kids find their Leave a Legacy
3- Ship obscene amounts of stuff home from Downtown Disney!!
:sohappy:

wannabeBelle

Top three huh??
1) See Off Kilter as frequently as possible
2) Eat at the 50's Prime Time Cafe
3) Start planning for the next trip!!!!
Belle

Buzzes Dad

As soon as we check in I must have a Mickey Bar:slurp: then the rest of the must do list falls into place including eating lunch at the Crystal Palce, eating dinner at Chef Mickey's and finding a way sometime during the week to eat several churro's and a turkey leg, plus eat lunch one day at Pecos Bill"s(love the fixin bar):wave:

WTBAD

For me;

1. Miss the turn off World Dr. on to Osceola Parkway
2. Ride RnC and ToT back to back to back
3. When leaving, telling the girls that the first time I hear "Are we there yet?", I'm turning around and going back to the hotel.

wishes

Original Poster
Ooh, I agree with watching Off Kilter as many times as poss, WannabeBelle!!

Guys, these are great...keep 'em coming!

Spaciestacey30

Well as an annual passholder who tries to make a trip to at least once a month..My sister and I pretty much have been there done pretty much most of it all...so everytime we go we absolutely positively can not leave until we expierence something we haven't done there before. It could be something as simple as eating in a country we haven't eaten in before. Last time we did a tour and saw some shows we hadn't seen before.

Something that we never miss is Earl of Sandwhich at Downtown Disney..if we don't get to eat there during our stay..we will stop there before we head off on our 3 hour drive and get something to take home!

We are currently on a mission to stay at every single disney resort.

So far We have stayed at
All Star Movies, Sports, and Music
Pop Century
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht Club
Beach Club
Boardwalk
Coronado Springs
Port Orleans- French Quarter
and in 2 weeks we are staying at the Polynesian

We still have a bunch to go..so that would mean we have many more fun Trips ahead of us!!

dandaman

Almost all of my must-do's revolve around dining... :lol:
For instance, I have to eat popcorn, a Mickey ice cream bar and a Nestle Toll House Ice Cream/ Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom