What u HAVE to do at WDW!!

Pippa

If I had to list the top three only...

1 Go to the Adventurers Club :rolleyes:

2 Eat too much!

3 Watch the British Invasion at Epcot

poohbear6103

I always needs 1900 Park Fare to be my first and last breakfast at Disney, California Grill to be my last dinner and Space Mountain be my first ride on my first full day. I also always need to buy a tiny glass animal from the Crystal store in the Mexico pavilion to add to my collection. I actually know I have a ton of "must's" at Disney but these are the ones that are top of mind.

Edeyore

I have to do alot, usually in this order.

Relax.
Breathe.
Smile.
Relax.
Eat.
Relax.
Be Thrilled.
Relax.
Enjoy.
Eat more. (but never before Mission:Space)
Relax.

i<3disney4ever

well if i have to only pick 3........

mine are.................
1.) going on rockenrollercoaster at least twice
2.) going to boardwalk and doing the carnival style games at night
3.) eating at the brown derby at mgm with my family. such happy memories!

WhenYouWish

I must ride Spaceship Earth at LEAST once (usually a number of times). It's one of my absolute favorite Disney rides, and I'm always terrified that the next time I can get down to WDW, it will be closed for refurbishment or changed drastically in some way, so I try to imprint it in my memory each time as if it's the last time I'll ever ride it.

We always make sure to eat at Cosmic Ray's at least once, too. And I think that the 50's Prime Time Cafe is also going to become a new must-do. We loved it on our first visit last year, and we're planning on dinner there again in two weeks. :D

Mystic

1. Go on It's a Small World (Grumbles cause it was closed last time I was there)
2. Stay at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
3. Hit MK on the afternoon of arrival day

slappy magoo

From the last two trips and this coming one, the one main to-do thing is eat dinner at the Rose & Crown and try to time it so we can get an outside table for Illuminations.

Damien666

1.Ride the Haunted Mansion as close to Midnight on E-ticket night.

2.On the first day eat at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner.

3.Stay at Wilderness Lodge! (Favorite Resort!)

We have been going every December (first full week) since 1997, so there are a lot of "have to do's" on our list. But if I get to name only three . . .:

1. IllumiNations
2. Fantasmic
3. On that first trip in 1997, as we drove toward the "Walt Disney World" archway for the first time, my kids, then ages 9, 6, and 1, without any prompting started counting down in unison, "10, 9, 8, 7 . . .," timing it so they hit "0" just as we went under the arch, and then they let out a cheer full of the innocence of childhood. And every year since then, still without any prompting, they continue the countdown ritual as we approach the archway for the first time, and let out the same cheer, revealing their tenacious hold on their childhood even though they are now 17, 14 and 9. I never tire of hearing them do it.

Kadee

I always feel like I have to do everything, then, of course, reality sets in:lol: !

But my must do's are:
  1. Spaceship Earth: it's like getting in a time machine! I just love it!
  2. Haunted Mansion: it's best really late! Makes it feel more magical!
  3. The Train around the MK: I don't know why I love that so much. It is just so cool! I love it when people wave.
Man! It is hard to just list 3 things!!!! Other things I love to do:
  • Go to the Italy pavillion and pretend that I really am in Italy
  • Eat at Cindy's
  • Eat at Le Cellier
  • Ride Universe of Energy
  • Spend an enormous amount of time at the Living Seas
  • And just about everything else I can squeeze in

Fantasmic Freak

1. Eat blue cotton candy (bought at Sweet Spells because it's larger) while watching Fantasmic!
2. Sit down for SpectroMagic in Frontierland with a turkey leg in hand
3. Buy at least one shotglass to add to my collection

DisneyRoxMySox

Only 3 this is rather diffucult..

1) Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table
2) Go on HM as many times as possible.
3) Finish the jokes on JC, what fuNn!!

Splashman

1) Go to the Magic Kingdom upon arrival and spend the entire afternoon and night.
2) Eat on the balcony of the Starlight Cafe (Cosmic Chicken) and listen to Spectromagic at least three times.
3) Play Lake Buena Vista Golf Course

casey's catcher

Magic Kingdom first; it's the law. There I have to pat the head of Main Street's Indian chief, and put my hand on Casey's mitt.
At Epcot I have to look for the 1982 copyright on O! Canada (that's crazy, I'll admit it) and also keep an eye out for the hunting dog that sorta gets left behind the pack - before catching up - in Impressions de France.

'92, '97, '02, '03, '04, '05

casey's catcher

uh-oh, I forgot some.
Philharmagic - in the Lion King part, i like to literally 'look left' and 'look right' in time with the lyrics. Feeling the gusts from the popping champagne corks, seeing Ariel reach out for me and seeing my lovely London stretched out below Petey is what lets me know I'm back. Nothing, but nothing, beats Tink flying past, beckoning with her finger. I'm 30, I'm a boy but I'm a sucker for that fairy. I'm clapping my hands as hard as I can. You know what I liked? The first time I saw Philharmagic (I guess it was still kinda new), I looked around the theatre at the people laughing. They were laughing, of course, at a talking duck. And I just wondered whether it was a sign of WED's genius, or our own. Because it was a beautiful thing to see. Think about it - people's lives improved for 15 minutes or beyond because a duck gets mad. That's so perfect, I can't stand it.

Oh, and because I don't want to have to worry about any of you - please stand clear of the doors. Go on - just for me; pretty por favor? x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom